Superman Day Movie Marathon Saturday, June 12, 11AM-8PM EST

That is Exactly how i feel with migraine headaches

1 Like

Oh hai, @bigblock66! Nice to be missed. :slight_smile: I’m busy catching up with comics and The Things right now, but I’ll be back later. :clark_hv_4:

@Bar-El I stocked up on Pop Secret (or whatever your choice of the popped cornz may be :wink:), so feel free to get your Five Finger Popcorn Discount on! :grin:

sneaks a wee bit more Superman popcorn, then skedaddles away

@D4RK5TARZ If I should ever attend a rave, I would dress up as Brainiac appears here. Good call!

yoinks just one more wee handful of popcorn, then tiptoes out

3 Likes

Supes is down there mud wrestling, while Kara is roasting marshmellows

2 Likes

That’s the best description of this movie, you better post that on Rotten Tomatoes :tomato:

2 Likes

Even when a rocket like that explodes in space wouldn’t stuff fall into the atmosphere and still cause damage?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Or Letterboxd

2 Likes

Ope Supes roasting weenies

3 Likes

Hey!

2 Likes

hahahah,
Good thing Manhunter wasnt in this one… too much fire for him

1 Like

The sun is so far away and it’s gravity would pull in the debris…right, hopefully! Lmao

2 Likes

Nothing says “Welcome Superman” than a sign with kryptonite on it.

2 Likes

Unless it was a nuclear warhead then we are in real trouble. I just watched a movie called Love and Monsters which explores this theory in depth.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Whoops we weren’t centered! Sorry!

2 Likes

Wait… Theres a Ray watchparty too?

3 Likes

Yep! 2PM Pacific!

3 Likes
3 Likes

So after the Death of Superman, and before Reign of the Supermen?

1 Like

It doesn’t fit perfectly but yes!

@bigblock66 i double checked my time zones and The Ray Watch Party starts right about after Reign, not before!

1 Like