Superboy: Man of Tomorrow Round Robin Q&A on 5/27 - Jahnoy Lindsay & Kenny Porter!

Sounds awesome™:+1:
Looking forward to reading.
Thanks for answering

2 Likes

is the aski g questions part done?

2 Likes

I like Scion & Kal-El too. I also like @HubCityQuestion “Metropolis Kid” as possible names for Superboy or the Comic ! :00_superman1:

2 Likes

I was wanting an answer about TTK, atleast what he thought about it or if he was planning on using it

2 Likes

Can Superboy and Nightwing be linked? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Very interesting - thanks for answering my question and for doing this Q&A!

2 Likes

Dang wish I had heard about this Q&A a day ago :joy:

I forgot to ask about Kon’s TTK during the Twitter Space so I would have loved to do it here. Oh well guess I will have to wait and see :eyes:

2 Likes

same thing I wanted to ask about

2 Likes

Have a Superboy do an appearance on “Teen Titans Go” and do the “Booty Scooty” ! LOL

2 Likes

I think he was already on it, In a few episodes, one I think was when they were all at camp lol.

I’m just gals he is on Titans and YJ, hopefully he is shown in a good light while on them.

wouldnt mind him showing up on superman and lois, in a few seasons. have him, lex, Clark, and the boys have some “quality time” together lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the answers, makes me look forward to the series even more.

1 Like

Would love to see Conner from Titans show up on Superman and Lois! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thst would be crazy fun, thsts what I know it would be. have both shows share a lex luthor, have lex control kon and send him after them, and then hero vs hero fight superboy vs superboy fight, then hero and heroes team up lol

3 Likes

tactile telekinesis
leather jacket
black tshirt with black and red S shield

list as many things you think are synomious with conner/kon/SB

2 Likes

Not sure why any version of DCW Lex would have anything to do with Tyler’s Clark, Ospin’s (or any other actors) version of Conner and Jon and Jordan.

I would definitely be up for seeing a multiverse movie, perhaps a script based partially of Tomasi and Gleasons Rebirth era Multiplicity story mixed a bit with their Escape from Dino Island multiverse cross-over except with Jordan and Jonathan and introducing Routh’s Superman, Ospin’s Conner and perhaps a live action version of the same actor portraying Project Kr and Match from YJ or a live action version of an actor portraying the DCAMU version who I think was pointlessly and quickly used up as cannon fodder in Apokolips War.

2 Likes