Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

I did. It’s somehow not much more than what they gave us with the preview. Going to need a few more issues before I can determine if it’s good or bad.

1 Like

The top one is nice, do you remember the fan artist - I see it’s from tumblr so I’m hoping somewhere they got credited?

I also hope this means more casuals will become interested in Kong Kenan, as well as bringing back some casual focus onto Conner.

Since no one has posted it yet, here’s the character poster they made for Joshua from the Titans show for the final set of episodes for the series/season.

I’m with @Jurisdiction except I’ll actually skim/glance at the series - at least the first two floppies when I’m next in an LCS, but probably not read until it’s collected. Have some variants:

Joe Quinones

Jason Howard

2 Likes

Man I wish the Conner you see in the comics,and the Conner you see on TV matched up,atleast a Lil better.

2 Likes

I know I’m a little late here but I just love kon so much. To me he just so iconicly not Clark and the fashionista in me just always appreciates how stylish he is.(besides certain iterations ofc)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey @Scion9313 where is the second panel from.

1 Like

Wayne Family Adventures

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

It’s almost comical how different every version of kon (and Jon) are so different from each other,from TV,to comic,to webtoons,but they are all the same character lol

2 Likes

It is wild.

1 Like

Anyone else hoping we’ll get Kon being a big bro to the Super Twins?

1 Like

They are pushing Jon as the big brother for them in the superman books,but yeah kon makes a great big brother,same as he should be to a younger Jon.

This week’s superman has the twins,kon,Jon,and Kara all eating at the table together while Clark and Lois get romantic

2 Likes

Oh I saw.

1 Like

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @2177stephens.83835!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @2177stephens.83835, please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :superhero:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @2177stephens.83835!

3 Likes

image_search_1682075010878

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like