2 Likes

I found it.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230316-222209~2

2 Likes

3 Likes

Fr1hocHWcAEt_r2~2

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe they didnā€™t use this on Kon since it seems like they arenā€™t going to let that retcon go.

2 Likes

This would be a great way to have lex around without having lex arpund.DC would probably say no,cause they donā€™t like spreading their characters,or likeness around to characters they are not pushing at the time.

Kon needs to make his own fortress of solitude,one thst isnā€™t made from kryptonian crystals with big spectacular things in it.have this lex AI be the most advanced thing in it by far.

Have kon have this AI with him all the time,speaking to him when he is out being a hero,I would like to see how kon reacts to Lex differently than superman is in the Williamson book.

Maybe take some cues from Titans show,and let kon explore his luthor side

4 Likes

Like this is actively more annoying because not only do they have Lex in jail right now but heā€™s also convinced that the world needs Superman. Like I really canā€™t think of a better set up for them to start touching on the fact that Kon is also his clone.

3 Likes

They would rather lex interact with Jon than kon,and outsmart him on top of that.they really love just using kon for background panels,or getting his ass kicked,nothing else.

Conner and lex could be setup like Hannibal lecter in silence of the lambs,have kon go to Lex for begrudgingly help with whatever he needs help.

Iā€™m ready for a mix of the cocky showboat OG kesel kon and the more strategic and stealth YJ shows Conner,I want him to feel very different than the other SUPER family members.

I also want a mix of 50% hybrid kryptonian power levels and badass TTK.

Btw imo the new 52 kons TTK is a direct sequal from the Joe kelly/Pascual ferry run in his OG run,anybody agree?

3 Likes

Well we donā€™t have to worry about Lex messing with Jon for a while considering heā€™s about to be busy dealing with Ultraman.

2 Likes

Donā€™tcha wish sometime they would let kon deal with adult villains like Jon gets too sometimes? He got to slug it out with cyborg superman and now going to with ultraman kon still fighting like he is a kid against everyone,not like he is on equal playing with any of the big bads

2 Likes

Ultraman makes since for Jon but they really should have let Kon have Cyborg Superman considering their history.

2 Likes

God yes,Ol hank pulled a fast one on SB back in engine city,then beat him unconscious,itā€™s time for Kon to get to get back at him.when he fought hank he didnā€™t know what his powers were,and didnā€™t have any kryptonian powers at all,so it would be a totally new ballgame this time around.

1 Like

2 Likes

So DC not only released the first issue early but also made it free to read if you have DC Infinite.

2 Likes

Um that can be considered good or bad.good to get more eyes on it,but bad if you do it under the radar

2 Likes

So how many of you have read the 1st issue? What did you think of it?

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting until all 6 are on DCUI to read them

Thst sounds like absolute torture,I couldnā€™t wait thst long at all.

1 Like

Itā€™s difficult but I think itā€™s easier than having to wait each month to solve a cliffhanger