Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

I like both continuity SBs post crisis and n52, how that cover art of him and krypto from the new 52 is one of my favorite arts it’s so cool. So yes I like multiple Superboys.

1 Like

Most heroes have that problem when it comes to team books.

2 Likes

yeah the one thing new 52 SB had was that he was considered a badass, something the regular SB most times don’t get to do. the new 52 SB was confident, smart, cunning, and ultra powerful, there was a lot to like about him. the things to not like about him was that he turned out to be JLKs clone, not how every other version now goes by, which automatically makes him “not matter”. which is sad cause he had a awesome powerset, cool look, could have been great if he was the pre Flashpoint SB, just kidnapped, brainwashed, and kryptonian DNA suppressed so his TTK would get ultra powerful.

3 Likes

Ok I’m half expecting Dark Crisis Young Justice to be a Superboy Prime type of thing where the guy causing all of this is from the same earth as him with a obsession with Conner, Bart, and Tim and now that he got reality warping powers he’s trying to put things the way he thinks they should be.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wish he didn’t look so mad in the button.

1 Like

it’s probably to counter Jon’s big ol smile on his button.

it’s funny he is on 6 covers, but either the quality of his appearances will be low or his actual inside page count appearances won’t amount to much

1 Like

what limits would you put on his tactile telekinesis when he is fully grown and his powers are at their peak?

1 Like

His concentration and his imagination. Like we already know as a adult he can use it to keep magic from effecting him. Which he probably could figure out how to do sooner like he did with his ability to lock people in place. We also know he can effect a area as large as Los Angeles already.

2 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @werewolfofdarkness!!!

2 Likes

Happy DCUI Anniversary @werewolfofdarkness! :partying_face: Thanks for being a great member of the community and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! :superman:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Are they doing a comic with them or is it just fan art?

1 Like

I believe it’s just fanart, but a team story between the 3 would be neat and a good way to get red canary some attention

1 Like

my limits would be he can only expand his TK to about 6 feet in every direction around him. if he wants to expand it farther, he has to be in contact with something. gives his TK a limit, a different feel than other TK users, and has the tactile part of his TTK matter.

1 Like

limited distance full TK

2 Likes

So anyone else really disappointed with how little the House of Kent storyline did to address the Super family getting reintroduced to Conner? I mean after Jon show Conner is kind of just there.

2 Likes

yep, didn’t get anywhere with Kons actual past, the way bendis wrote it kon barely knows his own past himself.

Kon has a very unique personality and attitude to other characters and I can’t stand when writers just write him generically, when he is a born(OK created lol) star, I’m hoping his mini will let his star shine.

3 Likes