:00_suicide_squad2: Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League Discussion Thread :00_suicide_squad2:

Launch Trailer

This is the discussion thread for the game Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League. Feel free to chat interact share pictures and enjoy :+1:

:rotating_light:PLEASE BLURR SPOILERS AS PLAYERS MAY BE AT DIFFERENT STAGE OF THE GAME​:rotating_light:

15 Likes

The game I just keep going back and forth on. I do think I’ll play this, but probably when it goes on sale, which admittedly I don’t think will take too long

4 Likes

New playable character in the game. This is not the “version” of their universe, but from another Earth

7 Likes

Saw that really interesting didn’t expect but moves look cool and interested what they do.

6 Likes

Thought I’d throw the insider episodes here for those interested.

8 Likes

As well as an announce road map (blurred for spoilers but spoiler free info is 4 new characters 4 seasons new map story episodes guns skins bosse battles and more)

6 Likes

I know it’s not Arkhamverse Joker, but this just shows Rocksteady can’t go one game w/out using Joker. He doesn’t need to be in everything!

4 Likes

Interesting, so Joker is playable in March when season 1 starts but the game comes out at the end of this month. And it looks like they have new characters and content for each season… :thinking: I wonder what other characters they’ll bring

5 Likes
5 Likes

So, who’s picking this up?

The game IS crossplay, it uses your Warner Bros. Games Account…

None of my group is interested, and I’d probably trust you all here more than randoms if I want to play with others.

EDIT: I decided to get it, I had fun with the alpha… Let’s start a DCU Community Clan!
If you have an Xbox, you can directly add me: VintageVinyl450
PC/Playstation/etc. you can add through WB Games: VintageVinyl
(Maybe let me know you’re from here though)

7 Likes
6 Likes

Some more info

6 Likes

I’m so excited for this game!

6 Likes

I actually came back to the community today, after 2ish years because I am so hyped for this game.

No one in my family is excited but I knew the community would be.

9 Likes

Yees, are you playing it early?

6 Likes

Yep. I’m about to start playing.

7 Likes

The game is so much fun! Been playing all day. It’s chaotic and crazy just like the Squad!

8 Likes
6 Likes

I’m cautiously optimistic about it – I feel like some of the stuff that WB Games as a publisher is doing with review codes and such is really crappy, and I’m not sure how well this will work as a live service game people will keep jumping back in for, but it looks fun enough for a solid, fun campaign at the very least.

6 Likes

I’m hopefully getting this game for free because that’s the only way I would play it. I don’t trust games that have to be pulled and delayed.

You see that weird clip of the creators saying that the new Joker is trying to find his place in the new Arkham world? That doesn’t make sense. Joker’s an agent of chaos, an anomaly among the masses. He doesn’t have a place and he loves it. I don’t know why that really bugged me.

6 Likes