Stargirl Season 3 Discussion Thread

Can you imagine. Courtney helps him get a hold of his powers they kiss, and he dies.

6 Likes

Hell no!

6 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

How are the Crocks so likeable?! Hahaha! DC's Stargirl | The Crocks - Hello Neighbor | The CW - YouTube

7 Likes

Does Bowin find them likable?

6 Likes

Shiv is scared her new/old teammate will blow it.

6 Likes

Which Stargirl’s villain would you rather have as your next door neighbor? Starman isn’t going to be happy about this!:rofl:

Next Door Neighbor
  • Icicle
  • Sportsmaster
  • Wizard
  • Shade
  • Brainwave
  • Fiddler
  • Shiv
  • Gambler
  • Eclipso
  • Other (please leave a comment on who)

0 voters

:00_stargirl:

6 Likes

The look here on Cindy B.'s face here in reaction to Artemis is everything. :laughing:

I know Cindy’s a baddie but I’m startin’ to dig her quite a bit. :smiley: :+1:

@MatthewHecht- I love that you saw this too. :smile:

8 Likes

I went with Shade. He does seem much likely that some to kill me!

5 Likes

I did the same at first but then I changed over to Cindy B. I know she’s a bit snarky but I think that my inner Star would be a solid influence on her. :smiley:

6 Likes

Despero is beginning.

Despero is end.

Despero is neighbor

7 Likes

Haha! Too soon.

7 Likes

Yeah, that look from Shiv is weirdly cute.

7 Likes

Very much looking forward to season 3 as it looks great. S2 looked boring to me so I skipped it but now watching it so I can be caught up for Wed!

7 Likes

WHAT!!!???

Season 2 was great. I loved the horror elements placed. I think Eclipso was terrifying enough. Every character got their chance to shine and this shot…

How could you say no to this?

7 Likes

It was a very solid reimagining of this classic 1990s storyline:

I loved it! :00_stargirl:

6 Likes

I never read it, but I’ll put it on my Amazon ‘Books’ list

4 Likes

In all fairness, I learnrd to admit when I am wrong. I am now almost halfway through the second season and am enjoying it. It was a mix of many things that kept me away but the majority was the premise sounded off to me (don’t know why), kinda meh on Eclipso and Shade (until now), and the ads made ir look bad. I was about to stop watching during ep1 as I hated Courtney’s attitude but she got over it by the third ep and made sense. So yeah I was wrong and very happy that I was. (maybe I should give Titans and doom patrol a chance.)

7 Likes

Well enjoy. Its gets better in the second half of the season

6 Likes

I see where you are going. The first two episodes of season 2 are the only ones I dislike. Then episodes 3-6 are great.

7 Likes