Stargirl Season 3 Discussion Thread

Only 10 more days

7 Likes

7 Likes

Really excited for season 3 of Stargirl!

But also kinda bummed given It’ll most likely be the final season given The CW has been sold off to a company that wants to cater to 58 years and older.

But yeah, gonna enjoy it while I can!

7 Likes

I followed last season but frankly I can’t remember why the original Starman suddenly appears, do we even know yet?

6 Likes

I still can’t believe that’s a real thing Nexstar said

6 Likes

If you mean his motivations it was to reunite with Pat, meet his successor, and help save the world (unless it is a lie). If you mean how a dead man is there amongst the living then no details are currently known.

7 Likes

And here I thought I was a bit old to be watching The CW. It turns out I’m the average age! :laughing:

9 Likes

We do not know yet why he’s back.

8 Likes

He is back to make delicious orange pancakes, Stargirl’s favorite food.

8 Likes

Only 9 more days.

@LastSon0fMars you might like this cover.

7 Likes

Hopefully he’s not a giant white ape, haha!

8 Likes

Only 8 more days

8 Likes

Nice comic page.

8 Likes

Thanks, I was very proud of myself for remembering it.

7 Likes

Is that issue comic in DC Universe Infinite Library? That look interesting to read.:grinning:

6 Likes

No.

6 Likes

Star is already talking about her crush to Shiv and at the same place where she and Shiv first bonded.

8 Likes

Oh, nice callback! They better not destroy Courtney and Cameron!!! Yolanda seriously still hates Shiv? I was hoping to see Artemis, feels like her parents will be more important, yet we now have Artemis in the picture, right?

7 Likes

OOnly7 more days.

7 Likes

Next week!!!

7 Likes