Stargirl Season 3 Discussion Thread

That would be cool though. There was a very consistent theory and rumor going around that The Batman film does take place on Earth-2. As awesome as that would be, knowing that The Batman & Stargirl take place on the same Earth, it would feel a bit odd, since the two titles have very different tones and such.

7 Likes

E10

Crazy episode

What seems like a calm before the chaos goes south so fast.

Rick still dealing with the power. Definitely going to play a part.

Jakeem and Mike on the run. Fun stuff. Find Cindy. And make it back as the team learns about Humanite. I still think Humanite is Starman especially with that acting background focus. :thinking:.

Then the Crocks. Everything’s good for then at the start. A joke with my family as we were watching it is oh there going to die it’s too happy as many show do this. Then they patch things up for peace and the dark walk definitely knew it then especially with college info. But then I saw the ice and thought Cameron but was too tall and said no it Icicle the the mask came off. What a scene and reveal. Great stuff.

How is Icicle back? How does Ultra Humanite play into this? Can the teams come together and win this time? All this and more Same Star Time Same Star Channel

7 Likes

Henry and Cameron have many similarities, but they have a major difference in their backstories. Henry felt very guilt about what happened to Yolanda and viewed himself as a villain needing redemption. Cameron has no such feelings and views himself as a hero.

6 Likes

I don’t like that comparison, it scares me because… I don’t even want to say it, it just scares me.

6 Likes

Woooooooooooo

5 Likes

The Icicle Still Alive?!
Ultra Humanite?!
The Croods Die?!

Hopefully, Their Still Alive!
Rick Hooked On Being the Hour Man, 24/7/365?!
Like A Drug!

Can’t Wait for the Next Episode!

6 Likes

I am not convinced Jordan and Humanite are working together. “It’s time” might mean they are about to fight or they are just working on backstabbing each other.

6 Likes

This was an interesting episode.

I don’t believe for a moment that Icicle has reformed. I think he is trying to play the JSA. I am inclined to think Ultra-Humanite and Icicle are working together, but I figure that they are also each planning to betray the other. Indeed, I have to think Ultra-Humanite’s hatred of the ISA probably comes down not so much to being refused as membership as it was he wanted to take it over.

Anyway, sad to think we have so few episodes left.

6 Likes

I absolutely hate Icicle!! I hope Cameron sees the light concerning his father!!! I won’t lie and say I didn’t basically cry this episode during the moments when the Crocks were mourned, especially with Artemis and Barbara.

8 Likes

I cry all the time.

S120

5 Likes

:cry:

5 Likes

There’s an old French saying, " Revenge is a dish, best served cold." In the case of the Icicle, that seems most apropos. Jordan Mahkent, when his murderous past finally catches up to him (regardless of the part his son may or may not play in it), I want Artemis to be there! Not directly responsible I hope, she doesn’t need that kind of weight on her young shoulders. Any more than Yolanda does. But enough, to know that she has delivered some form of justice, for her parents.

We’ll soon see.

7 Likes

E10

Great episode

Jakeem and Mike trying to stop icicle and now Cindy is with them. What could wrong.

Cameron and the family see Icicle’s returns. Don’t believe him for a second but who knows what they have planned.

Sylvester angry burning the barn and everything. Want to kill icicle. Definitely hot headed.

And the crock death reveal. Felt so sad for Artemis. A lot of sad stuff there. :cry:

Can the team stop Humanite? What about Icicle? Where’s Rick? All this and more Same Star Time Same Star Channel

7 Likes

I Hope the crocks Work On A Way Too Return!
Icicle and Ultra Humanite Working Together!
Cindy Working with the Kids!

Very Interesting Episode!
Can’t Wait for the Next One!

5 Likes

Great to hear you are excited for my documentaries.

6 Likes

I finally caught up on the past two episodes and DAMN, I love this show. It breaks my heart we have only two episodes left.

5 Likes

Think of it as two more episodes to love.

5 Likes

Just a reminder, there is no new episode tonight. They air in a week and 2 weeks. I am looking forward to them.

6 Likes

I’d say it all work out for the best, Happy Thanksgiving @MatthewHecht, hope you and your family have a great day tomorrow.:nerd_face::turkey:

6 Likes

We actually celebrated it yesterday. I just put up the tree over 7 hours.

6 Likes