Stargirl S1, E10 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Woah! If you thought the last episode was exciting - it had nothing on this weeks!

Courtney & Pat reveal the truth to Barbara, who is pissed and tells Pat to leave.

Icicle appears at Brainwave’s hospital room and reveals that ‘Project New America’ is to take over everyone’s brains in Blue Valley and do something with them

The Cosmic staff goes without Courtney to fight Icicle & Brainwave – is frozen and taken by them as they leave the hospital. Henry meets Courtney at the high school – and tells him that his dad has the staff. They agree to go find Icicle & Brainwave to retrieve the staff.

After sneaking in, they find out that the Dragon King has been keeping Brainwave in order to power his machine.

Brainwave Jr wakes up his father – who reveals to actually be evil and he was just faking it earlier to his son. Brainwave Jr. helps the JSA escape from the secret lair.

If you haven’t watched episode 10 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

38 Likes

Absolutely stunned! Rarely does a show leave me breathless but wow…

24 Likes

Oh man, what an ending, sad.

16 Likes

This was a great episode.
I can’t wait to see what the email says.

21 Likes

What an episode. From Barbara and Pat’s relationship to the email to thinking that Icicle killed Brainwave’s wife to the insight that Brainwave Jr gave to the team at the end of the episode. This episode had all the feels.

17 Likes

I really hope Henry isn’t dead.

38 Likes

I’m just going to keep saying that this is the best show DC ever made. Still true.

27 Likes

The feels. I hope Henry will come back.

As much as I like Beth, so far I’m disappointed they haven’t really given her a time to shine. I don’t want her to be just a “tech” person. I hope before the season ends we see her put up a good fight.

16 Likes

I can’t believe brainwave would kill his own son and that he killed his wife. He died sacrificing himself showing that he was a good person. It was an amazing episode

14 Likes

This episode had me in tears :sob: I can’t believe Barbara is leaving pat and mike also Henry sacrificed himself too save everyone I was so mad at brainwave at first I thought sorry for him when he had a coma but now after what he just did I’m so mad at him and I hope he gets punished for what he did

9 Likes

Wow that’s cool Courtney and Henry are cousins yay. It’s a good thing that Courtney is Henry’s cousin since she is the only good person in his family right now since his father is a villain

6 Likes

I hope Beth gets to fight or do something amazing since she isn’t really doing anything in the battles

5 Likes

100% true

2 Likes

10 Likes

the worst dad award goes to brainwave

18 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

that was crazy.

didn’t expect Henry to go down this early (I think he’s still alive). Nice twist of thinking it was Icicle who killed his mother, man his dad seems just as sinister as Dragon King.

Great acting by Brec, she took her acting to new level with Courtney by showing how vulnerable she feels when it come to her Father.

11 Likes

I am speechless… :open_mouth:

Where do I start…

Is Starman Alive!? :eyes:
Barbra is a Drama queen :princess:t2:
Henryyyyyyyyy :cry:

I can’t wait to watch the next episode !! :stars:

11 Likes

Sadly since she got that email, Starman’s dead. I looked it up and her father was Sam Curtis, a criminal. Also that email said YOUR DAUGHTER COURTNEY. Was that what Barbara sent or the reply she got because he doesn’t care about Courtney

4 Likes

Sam Curtis is Starmans brother

4 Likes