Starfire (2015- ) #1-6; Read, then Join Spoiler Discussion

Welcome to the spoiler discussion for Starfire (2015-) #1-6. Starfire (2015-) has 12 issues in total. This discussion thread is for issues #1-6.

Please share your thoughts, reactions, and questions on this lighthearted, fish-out-of-water adventure.:blush:

2 Likes

No kissing the dolphins

Somehow, she makes it adorable though. I love her in this series.

1 Like

Iā€™m really enjoying it she is very open with her body

Itā€™s like a completely different from Titans

Iā€™ll add all my thoughts later, but I really enjoyed her free-spirit vibe too. Itā€™s definitely adult humor, but it was tasteful, in my opinion.

1 Like

It definitely was I plan on reading issue 6 today itā€™s like that adult movie with the girl who is being sexy but doesnā€™t mean to its not like sheā€™s sleeping with everyone

1 Like

I just got my Starfire bust that I ordered on Black Friday. Tomorrow was the deadline, it arrived about 2hrs ago. I posted it on DC show off your shrineā€¦ itā€™s so awesome, Iā€™ve wanted it for sooo long. I forgot to look at what issues this thread is reading so Iā€™ll play it safe cuz I think this was my very 1st read on this site. If not it was close. I love Atlee in this series as a co-star & Starfires sheriff buddy. Iā€™ll exit post & see where youā€™re at to see if I can add more if itā€™s not a spoiler.

Yeah she has an innocence with her body all through TNTT & in animated movies. I love when sheā€™s talking to Grayson in JL vs Teen Titans via Skype, & she just got out of the shower. He keeps looking down & avoiding looking at her & sheā€™s leaning in all different directions with no clue what sheā€™s doing to him. Itā€™s such a funny dynamic to see Nightwing, one of the most sexualized characters, blushing like a school boy over Koriandā€™r.

1 Like

I dug this series. Koriā€™s way of interpreting human slang was funny.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what she said

This series is so charming.
Starfireā€™s emotions, empathy, trying to understand sarcasm, taking everything literally, and her love for animals is written in a fun way, yet it pulled at my heart strings too. The tragedy and innocence are well-balanced. At first I thought the way she took everything literally was a bit goofy, but then it grew on me and I really loved her innocent way of viewing things.

In other stories Iā€™m interested in the plot development, fight scenes, or the big reveal, but in this one, I just really love ā€œhanging outā€ with Starfire. Iā€™m reading it for a second time now and itā€™s lost none of its charm upon a second read.

It definitely feels like we are hanging out with with her you donā€™t get that feel in other comic books itā€™s like superhero on vacation

I love how starfire is what do you mean she said I was up her butt I promise I have never been up there something like that

I want to keep reading with who the next comic is about

Cool! When you finish the series, let me know and Iā€™ll make a thread for the remaining issues.

1 Like

Will do

Iā€™m guessing you guys are done, so itā€™s a great light read isnā€™t it? I read it as my 1st comic on here but then I read like Batman long Halloween & Penguin Pain & Prejudice & they were great but I needed the lightness of this one after those. So I read PG & Harley mini series itā€™s light just like Starfire ā€˜15. As a matter of fact itā€™s probably the closest thing to this Starfire run. So if u liked this, Iā€™d recommend Power Girl & Harley Quinn or even Power Girl Power Trip.

Thanks djd187! I havenā€™t read those yet.

Iā€™m going to finish re-reading the rest of Starfire probably tonight and tomorrow. I just love this series so much. She warms my heart.

2 Likes