SPECIAL EDITION OFFICE HOURS: Live Q&A with DC Universe Product Manager, Aric! Thursday, March 25th at 12pm PT/3pm ET!

Did I miss it?!

4 Likes

But…but, sausage and biscuits are two totally diff worlds. That’s moving the goal line! :laughing:

9 Likes

Nope, happening right now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh thank god!

6 Likes

Hi Felix, thank you for your questions!

1. Currently there are no plans to support the Amazon Fire Tablet

2. I LOVE this idea, thanks for sharing!

3. Eesh thats not great… Can you recall when this started for you? If you do have the second update, there are some bugs in the CBR which we are actively fixing.

9 Likes

Hello Aric in the comic search filter, can you guys please add Editors. I see Editors as a director of films and television giving us a great story in comics.:slightly_smiling_face:
Thankyou.

7 Likes

Hi There! You are correct. On the iOS app…

• tap ‘My DC’ from the tab bar at the bottom of the screen
  • select ‘Settings’
  • tap 'Set Home Screen Icon"

From there you’ll see tons of options for you to choose from!

9 Likes

Obviously its DC Universe Infinite :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you for having me!

7 Likes

Two totally different worlds that taste amazing when mixed together.

thinks about a Sausage McMuffin and drools a bit, then thinks about that time Marge thought about products she’d like to purchase and also when she thought of Lee Majors, aka The Six Million Dollar Man

5 Likes

idk if i already asked this, but is it possible to customize the DCUI app’s appearance to any character, not just the ones that were provided?

6 Likes

I am pro-pineapple on pizza. Love a lil salty-sweet mixture. Add some gravy to those biscuits and sausage and you don’t have to choose.

7 Likes

Is neither an option?

6 Likes

YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!

5 Likes

Yeah well @Behemoth started it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but I don’t wanna hijack this thread anymore

7 Likes

How about AppleTV? It just tells me “it’s sorry” now. :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

To paraphrase Springfield’s Chief of Police, Clancy Wiggum:

@Behemoth and his sausage. Oh, the man loves meat!”

slides a Krusty Burger sammich over to @Aric

It’s on the house! Think of it as a tasty thank you for being here. :clark_hv_4: :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Hello! Currently there are no plans to re-integrate encyclopedia or community back into the app, but that could always change. I’m sorry to hear you use it less - with the DC Universe Infinite launch there are sooooo many comics to dive head first into. I’m making my way through Preacher now.

9 Likes

Neither is an option! Thank you!

6 Likes

This is not untrue! Also why I see no point in choosing between them! @Applejack beyond breakfast sausage is legit- just so you know. :metal::seedling:

7 Likes