📺 Special Edition late night watch along for Lyle Waggoner, Friday night, 20 March, 9!30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

In honor of the passing of Lyle Waggoner, I’d like to invite everyone to a late night watch along of Return of Wonder Woman (season 2, episode 1). I ask for tributes, dedications, memories, or other pleasant stories of his career. As many know, this is my favorite series of all time, so I’m truly saddened. Rest well, dear Lyle, and thank you for all the entertaining hours you have given us…

3 Likes

:anguished:What he passaway?! I’m so sorry! He had a great life. As a memory to him I’ll be there.:cry::disappointed:

2 Likes

Return of Wonder Woman? I’m afraid I’m not familiar with that, is that something on DCU?

2 Likes

I think that was the first episode in season 2. It was a two part.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Essentially it’s the pilot for bringing her into the modern day setting when it went to CBS. It’s the first episode of season 2, yes. It’s the actual title of the episode. I’ll edit to make it more clear for everyone. Sorry, I’m so familiar with the series that I forget other people aren’t…

2 Likes

Oh I have seen it before, but on DCU they call it “The New Adventures of Wonder Woman (Season 2 Pilot).”

3 Likes

36 short hours…

Feel free to listen to my podcast, positive news and a tribute to Lyle Waggoner this week: Episode 31 by The Chris-Cast • A podcast on Anchor

1 Like

Just over 10 minutes…

1 Like

And go…

Love the animated beginning

Flash that smile, Steve

1 Like

Well, it seems no one else is able to make it, but I am continuing anyway…

I enjoy the way they updated the reason for her to return. Steve is still a huge part, but it is a great way to have Steve Jr land on Paradise Island

I have stated many times that Lyle is my first Steve Trevor and for a long time, he was my only Steve Trevor. I don’t think the character appeared on screen again until the Super Powers show.

1 Like

Guess I’m late, my favorite thing about Lyle was his smile and acting, I think he was really such a nice guy in person.

2 Likes

Because of this series, I would have a huge admiration for Lyle and would be thrilled every time he popped up on my screen

1 Like

Welcome, Reaganfan!!! Never too late to join

1 Like

I would love to know how they did that carry effect

1 Like

I watched the Charlie’s Angels episode with Lyle last night. He was great but the role was surprisingly small

1 Like