📺 Special Edition late night watch along for Lyle Waggoner, Friday night, 20 March, 9!30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

I do want to know how the queen knew his father had passed

1 Like

It was said towards season 3, Lyle and Lynda didn’t get along due to Lyle was getting tired of being rescue by Wonder Woman alots of time, can’t say I blame him!

1 Like

Forgot the “praise Athena” comment

1 Like

Lynda admitted it was a bit of a battle of egos. It’s unfortunate that they had to keep them off screen and separate, but both still did their roles well

1 Like

About to have my favorite part of the show, the spin

1 Like

Sorry to leave you, I’m going to bed, hoping this cold would go away.:face_with_thermometer::mask:

1 Like

Feel better soon!!!

1 Like

Thankyou, night.

1 Like

Sleep well!!!

1 Like

The garb of justice

I was in the middle of my own watch along, so I missed the beginning. Kinda a dead night tonight, huh?

1 Like

Another line I forgot, “without these things I’ve given you, you are an ordinary woman with no special powers.” They really did cover all the bases with this episode…

Yeah, glad you are able to comment some though!!!

1 Like

I do wish Lyle had turned up in other DC shows, but I definitely enjoyed his episodes of The Golden Girls and Ellen

The doll in the invisible jet

I think the 70s fashion makes her look a tad older than the 40s clothes did, oddly enough.

1 Like

The matron of Arrested Development

I’ll agree, for this episode. The pant suits would do better though. The glasses definitely don’t help either

1 Like

On the flipside, Steve looked better in the uniform

1 Like

30 years may have passed, but Villains of the Week are forever!

2 Likes