Some of My DC Collection (Some More Added On Sat. Oct, 26th)

That is so poetic! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dude that amazing!! Better than mine lol I just collect superman stuff

2 Likes

Man your whole collection is awesome, I can relate lol I collect DC figures too

2 Likes

Dude I’ve got that same rebirth poster in my room

2 Likes

Very Nice!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing @JohnD3rd! I’ve recently been thinking a lot about our family’s upcoming move and the opportunity to stylize with our ever-growing DC collection. Typically I have had a more reserved approach to using these items to decorate, but through your and @blackcroww’s posts I am feeling inspired. The shelving units and dedicated displays organizing similar collectibles is absolutely phenomenal! Your living room is functional, yet bright and inviting. I especially love the Batman ‘66 area! Fantastic job! :heart:

2 Likes

Man! Definitely THE coolest Hawk Man related display i’ve ever seen! Everything else is awesome as well.

2 Likes

Very Cool!

I do have to ask. How often do you have to dust that stuff and how much of a PITA is it?

2 Likes

Once a week. i do all but the top shelves, as i am in a wheelchair. My wife hits the top ones for me. Good old Swiffer doesn’t knock them over if you use a light touch…LOL.

2 Likes

Where did you get that Dr. Fate Helmet??? I have a custom one, but I’ve never seen an official one.

2 Likes

It was from a company called XCoser. they have a lot of superhero themed stuff.

3 Likes

Ok. It is custom, too . Now I don’t feel bad.

2 Likes

Wow!!! I am blown away by how awesome your collection is! So much rad stuff in just one room!

2 Likes