Some of My DC Collection (Some More Added On Sat. Oct, 26th)

Here’s some more from my collection.

11 Likes

It’s so cool to be able to take a look into your world, @JohnD3rd! :smiley: Thank you for showing off your collection, it’s absolutely epic.

3 Likes

Thsnks! It’s a labor of love. My wife is so supportive of it all.

5 Likes

Can we all just come and, like, tour your place?

2 Likes

Sure!!! Come on down!!! :joker_hv_2:

4 Likes

Great setup!

2 Likes

Those figures are RAD!!!

I can’t decide if I want to start decorating with figures or the DC Lego sets.

I spend an obnoxious amount on books every week so I have to choose one or the other.

And the space. As everyone else is saying:

What I’m most jealous of is the amount of space you have!

3 Likes

Great collection.

3 Likes

We only have a one bedroom apartment in NJ. My sweetie loves the fact that I am passionate about the art, sculpting, and stories of all my favorite characters. She says that she is grateful that I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs; so if this is my vice, she embraces it.

5 Likes

I had a roommate once tell me I should just melt down my comics and inject them into my veins.

2 Likes

Dope collection! Hope mine is that great one day! Especially like the Batman ‘66 items

3 Likes

amazing collection. its like looking into a dc themed museum.

3 Likes

Very cool set up. I am working on my space and hope to show it here sometime down the road. I also need to find some pics from my previous set up and show them. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

That Hawkman collection is the business! Badass character and sorely underrated. Bonus points for the Papo Dinos too!

3 Likes

I grew up watching Superfriends (the Legion of Doom season was my favorite) so seeing your Superfriends collection was awesome. Yes, I know there was no Gleek (or Wonder Twins) that season. lol

4 Likes

What is it about the Hawkman character you like so much?

2 Likes

Blackest Night Hawkman and Hawk girl :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m a hopeless romantic. Hawkman and Hawkgirl/woman are reincarnated to find each other in each lifetime. I love his look and his use of ancient weapons. A warrior’s warrior.

6 Likes

I’m not as a big as a fan as you, but I do think Hawkman is one of the coolest looking characters around.

3 Likes

wow, that is seriously amazing!

2 Likes