Some of My DC Collection (Some More Added On Sat. Oct, 26th)

Ok guys here’s some fun stuff. Here’s a chunk of my collection:

My Living Room

DC Direct 13 inch figures:

DC New 52 Justice League

Super Friends

Titans

DC Villains

Batman '66

Bat-Family

My Hawk Wall with original art from Ken Branch, Jerry Ordway, Chris Batista, and Mike McKone

65 Likes

This is such a cool collection. Is Hawkman your favorite Hero? I’ve seen the Iron Studios Hawkman statue. Crazy expensive, but one of the best I’ve ever see

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a really cool collection.

4 Likes

Hawkman is my favorite character. I will be adding a Rags Morales Hawkgirl pic to my artwork this week. I;ve been a Hawkfan since I was a teenager, many moons ago. LOL

9 Likes

I always felt Hawkman had been one of the most underrated DC characters out there (outside of comic book fans at least). Last I heard there was rumors of him showing up in the Black Adam movie. Hopefully he gets more exposure.

8 Likes

I started an art thread in the fan creations section. You can see how much I love Hawkman. I hope if he qppears in the Black Adam movie, they treat him with respect.

3 Likes

OK. I’m jealous of the Titans display

4 Likes

You’ve got a seriously wicked collection going! Those DC direct figures are so cool! :catwoman_hv_4:

3 Likes

So when do we move in?

:dancing_men::dancing_women::woman_standing::man_standing::woman_supervillain::supervillain::two_women_holding_hands::couple::two_men_holding_hands::people_holding_hands:

3 Likes

Awesome collection

1 Like

Superfriends rock! Black Vulcan and Apache Chief, I gotta get em.

2 Likes

Epic man!!! Love that fate helmet tucked away at the top!

3 Likes

Yup and the Adam West cowl on the other side. The eyes on the Fate helmet light up.

3 Likes

Nice setup! Good variety of toys and the wall art is chef

4 Likes

cool !!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Love the 13" DC Direct figures. Have to admit I’m a tad envious of all the dedicated space you have. If I expand into the living room…well…let’s just say the wife wouldn’t be very happy about it!

3 Likes

@JohnD3rd Very nice!

2 Likes

What I like the most about this post is that it’s named “Some”.

3 Likes

Yes. Some. LOL

2 Likes

That’s what I want to do

2 Likes