SnyderCut DCFandome Thoughts

Rocking my official (extremely comfy) Justice League Snyder Cut “Associate Producer” hoodie. 100% of the profits go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

You can order it as a hoodie or tee at #TheSnyderCut | Ink to the People | T-Shirt Fundraising - Raise Money for Your Cause or Charity!

1 Like

Thought this was pretty cool. Fan-made 16 bit trailer for the movie. Release this as an actual game and I’m in :grin:

1 Like

Ok ZacktheSaint. I completely understand and I feel you about Zack Snyder’s work. But everyone needs to realize that everybody has their own visions and perspectives of these characters and their storylines. Zack is a perfect example. Luckily for him, he got the opportunity to put his vision of DC on the silver screen until Geoff Jon and joss screwed him over. So did christopher nolan, Matt reeves, and a few others. A gig that not so many people are able to do. Everyone has there own opinions, but me personally i love Snyder’s vision of the dceu. To this day, man of steel is my favorite movie of all time. But anyway I wish the best for Snyder

1 Like