Snyder Only Adding Five Minutes Of Footage Into A Justice League Runtime Of Four Hours

He is my favorite Batman too, next to Michael Keaton (Tim Burton films), Christian Bale (The Dark Knight Trilogy), Will Arnett (the LEGO films), Jimmy Kimmel (Teen Titans Go! To the Movies), Adam West, Deidrich Bader (Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Harley Quinn), and Kevin Conroy (most of animated media, including one episode of Teen Titans Go!, and the Batman: Arkham series and the Injustice games), Robert Pattinson would definitely be made to be a promising Batman or have Andrew Garfield or Tom Holland to star in a Batman Beyond movie as Terry McGinnis to be the Spider-Man: Homecoming of the DC movies, like Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans was both Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse of the DC animated Movies.

Ben Affleck was Daredevil, before he was Batman, and married co-Star Jennifer Garner.

The theatrical version of Justice League was as good and decent as it was, Whedon was trying to hard to make it look like the Avengers movies that no one could shut up about than what Snyder was trying to show it, because Snyder was trying to show it his version like this, exactly like he did for Man of Steel (a darker version for Superman’s origin) and Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice, he did well on screenplays for Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman.

Sounds like good news, I have always wondered what other famous heroes and villains would be like in the Snyderverse and the DCEU, I think Carla Cugino would be just as good as Michelle Pfeiffer from Batman Returns and Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises.

1 Like

Imagine Lex Luthor and Joker in this universe would work together to destroy both Batman and Superman, and take over both Metropolis and Gotham for mayhem.

That’ll be just as interesting as Michael Keaton as Batman with Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman and Christian Bale as Batman with Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, I think this will be more hyped next to Robert Pattinson’s Batman and Zoe Kravitz’s (stepdaughter of Aquaman’s actor, Jason Momoa, who also played Aquaman again in The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part) Catwoman, who also was coincidentally played Catwoman in The LEGO Batman Movie.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m more DC than Marvel.

1 Like

The Comics

Snyder was a bit too dark

I mean, why do we think Snyder’s vision will be appreciably better? 300 was good. Watchmen was tepid. Whedon’s JL was watchable, but not great. The only solace I take is that the BvS director’s cut was actually coherent. 4 hours means you’re story telling is bloated. We’ll see.

1 Like

BvS Extended; helped it. To fix it take out the plot points of The Dark Knight Returns

1 Like

Conversely, why do you think it won’t be better? I’m someone who enjoyed the theatrical cut, flaws and all. I think given what we got, it’ll be nice to see the story have time to play out.

Those of us who are excited to see it aren’t expecting this to be the end all be all of films; we just want to see how it could’ve gone had a personal family tragedy not caused Zack Snyder to leave and people like Kevin Tsuijihara not tamper with a film just to meet a release date so he and other execs could get a bonus if the film came out at a certain time.

2 Likes

Avengers: Endgame’s box office says hi. :joy:

This is a strange take. Obviously we all like DC here, and you’re entitled to your opinion and all that, but this isn’t a war, there are no allegiances lol. It’s okay to like them all.

3 Likes

Nope, not taking it.

Agreed @Aylex. Plenty of room for everyone in the comics universe. :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

I’m interested in seeing it. I didn’t hate the theatrical release, but it was certainly a disappointment. I think Snyder struggles with storytelling when it isn’t mapped out for him (Watchmen, 300). Maybe he’s better suited to long form storytelling like you get in these new blockbuster max-series like Mandalorian or GoT.

2 Likes

why?

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh man, that would be a dream… I love Gugino ever since Son in Law. Dead serious truth. My ex bro in laws best man at my sisters wedding is the guy on the beach (bodybuilder) he went to my high school along with my ex bro in law. His name was Dave Dearth. He passed away recently while living with my ex bro in law.

I believe this is the pic from the movie? He was on his way to other roles in Hollywood. Also, he was a huge star amongst bodybuilders. He’s all over YouTube & magazines.

1 Like

I told you a million times, I’m more of DC material than Marvel.

1 Like