Snyder Only Adding Five Minutes Of Footage Into A Justice League Runtime Of Four Hours

5 minutes doesn’t seem like much but I feel like it’s enough to create a completely different shift in the way the movie/story plays out. Also with certain modification to the looks of the movie and the characters, it should make the movie enjoyable at least.

4 Likes

Agreed with your take @chia. Oh, and BTW- welcome to the DCU! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @chia. The five minutes thing gives me confidence in that his cut is basically done and if all he needed were some pick up shots, some stuff he needed here and there to complete his version, then I’m cool with it.

5 Likes

not sure 5min will alter much

2 Likes

The Snyder Cut will have nearly 120 minutes of footage we’ve never seen before. The “only five minutes” is just what he had to shoot that was not already done.

It’s a four hour movie/miniseries and since the previous version is listed as 120 minutes it’s obvious hes doing more than “only adding five minutes” to what we’ve seen before. It’ll be a completely different movie with familiar characters and scenes.

8 Likes

I can’t wait for Zack’s Justice League! Martian Manhunter, and Lanterns please!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Agreed @MartianManhunter1980. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Actually, Marvel pretty much copied everything from DC, including Darkseid. Marvel is pathetic like that, and complete garbage.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone that here in the Community we celebrate each and every fandom, so let’s all make sure to stay on topic and keep it respectful. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good point, that’s why I prefer DC than Marvel anytime, because DC has more originality, awesome heroes and villains, good movies, great animated stuff (my most favorites, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, Justice League Action, and Harley Quinn), and some lit video games as well (my favorites: Batman: Arkham games, and Injustice 2), I can’t wait to see Snyder cut of Justice League and Wonder Woman 1984, I thought the theatrical cut was decent and as good as it was, I’ll get that on DVD on my birthday, next to the complete series of Teen Titans, DVDs of complete seasons of Teen Titans Go!, a PS4, complete seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants, and DVDs of Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans, also I couldn’t stand people talking about Avengers or Tom Holland Spider-Man, it gets way out of hand, I’m more of Justice League, Teen Titans, and anything DC than Marvel.

4 Likes

I think Emma Roberts or Lady Gaga would definitely make a sexy Poison Ivy, and Carla Cugino as Catwoman would be awesome and maybe sexy, she’ll be just as promising as the Catwoman in Robert Pattinson’s Batman movie, and I have always picture Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn as funny, quirky, and many words, adorkable, and I think Anna Kendrick would make a perfectly cute Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, other than a singer in Pitch Perfect and a little troll queen in DreamWorks Trolls

1 Like

What about Lady Gaga as Poison Ivy, while Carla Cugino was an excellent idea for Catwoman since Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns, Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises, and Zoe Kravitz in The Batman with Robert Pattinson, Margot Robbie has always been the perfect Harley Quinn from the start, funny, quirky, and obviously adorkable, and if you put Barbara Gordon/Batgirl with the Gotham Sirens, I would think either Anna Kendrick or Emma Stone (her being a redhead and smart).

1 Like

I’m hoping all the Lanterns would be an interesting improvement over Ryan Reynolds’ Green Lantern movie, which a lot of people to make fun of, even Teen Titans Go! To the Movies made fun of it, when John Stewart (one of the Green Lanterns) said they don’t talk about that disappointedly, compared to how Superman, Wonder Woman, even Batman, and the other heroes (other than the goofy Titans) had some lit movies, and I’m guessing the Lanterns are predicting the existence of a promising project from DCEU about the Lanterns, Green Lantern Corps, which will be more interesting to have all of the Lanterns, other than Hal Jordan and Sinestro to be in their movie debut, after the praise and worth the wait in Snyder Cut of Justice League.

1 Like

Maybe he’ll be just like in Suicide Squad, but with more interesting clown makeup and smile, like Joaquin Phoenix’s version, and maybe have his usual purple outfit as well.

1 Like

My guess on Jared Leto’s Joker scene: I predict we will see Joker in the apocalyptic future with trench coat Batman. This will be a nightmare sequence showing this weary Joker owning a segment of the ruins of a future the League is trying to prevent.

4 Likes

You have got to read Daredevil.

1 Like

Marvel and DC copy eachother a lot, heck Batman created as a rip off of the Shadow.

Try some Marvel, try the classics like Frank Miller’s Daredevil. Or just Daredevil in general.

1 Like

Maybe just like in the first Suicide Squad, but with interesting traditional Joker makeup, along with some other Gotham villains.

2 Likes

I have always wondered if Ben Affleck’s Batman and Jared Leto’s Joker would interact with each other in this version, other than that one scene in Suicide Squad, when he was hanging out with Harley Quinn, before she broke up with him in one of my favorite DC movies next to Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), just like how the other heroes would interact with their archenemies, maybe Kristen Wiig’s Cheetah would come too, after the events of Wonder Woman 1984, and maybe the rest of the other villains would come, especially Lex Luthor and Deathstroke.

1 Like

This!! I thought that also. Hey I’m just happy to see my fav Batman some more!

2 Likes