[Smallville Club] Luthor Corp's Journal

Based On Episode 33: Insurgence
I could very well get fired for writing this. So I must write this in top secret…,
:shushing_face: It all started when Luthor’s Mansion was bugged, When Lex think Mr. Luthor was spying on him by having him buged. Lex decided to get revenge by having Mr. Luthor’s office in Metropolis,
bugged.
Then things took a turn for the worst when Mr. Luthor and Mrs. Kent are held hostage.
As Mr. Green, Lex try to call the whole thing off.

Lex would join Mr. Kent & Clark in front of Luthor Corp with a police to make sure everything is ok.
One thing I can’t figure out is how did Clark get into the Luthor Corp without anybody noticing him?:thinking:

That now makes #15 Break-in at Luthor Corp or Luthor’s Mansion.
Hospital visit is still #20.
Glad Mr. Luthor and Mrs. Kent are ok.
You know, Metropolis sure is a nice place, wonder if they have a train station.:slightly_smiling_face:

Otis

:00_lex_luthor:

2 Likes

nice train station reference

3 Likes

Based On Episode 34: Suspect
Due to the DVD problem I’m having with freezing in the middle of the Episode, I’m suspending this journal temporarily til it’s fix, sorry for any inconvenience and thankyou for enjoying reading this.:slightly_frowning_face:

Edit:
Mr. Luthor has been shot! And Mr. Kent is the suspect. Did he really shot poor Mr. Luthor? If so, why? I’m really shock and sad by this terrible event. Thankfully he’ll be ok.
So now we have #16 Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.
And Hospital visit is now up to #22. Heard Pete got hurt, glad he’s ok.

Otis.

2 Likes

Bummer, best of luck

3 Likes

Based On Episode 35: Rush
Lex hire Professor Walden to investigate the cave after a tragic accident.
It seem that there’s this parasite bug that causes people to act strange.
Lex is not allowing anyone but Clark Kent in the cave, Lex thinks Clark may know more then he’s letting on. What does he know?
We have hospital visit up to #24 with Pete and Chloe.
In the meantime, I’m in charge for hiring a better security for the cave so Professor Walden can get to work.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 36: Prodigal
Lex finds his lost brother name Lucas and brought him back to Smallville.
When Mr. Luthor heard about this, he pretty much welcome Lucas and kicked Lex out at the Luthor’s Mansion. So Lex stay at the Kents Farm.
Lucas has now left Smallville and Lex is back at the Mansion, Good news, Mr. Luthor can now see again! Isn’t it great.:grinning:
I think things are going to get a whole lot better now between Mr. Luthor and Lex.

No Break-in and Hospital visit which is another good news. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 37: Fever
Not much is happening this week, I’ve heard that poor Mrs. Kent was in the hospital after getting sick. Thankfully she seem to be getting better now. Thanks to Dr. Bryce.
By the way, Lex is giving her the key to the Mansion, which is great.
Lex also got a copy file on Mrs. Kent, probably to be sure everything is ok.
Rumor is, she may be pregnant. Clark would definitely be a great big brother.

So now we have #25 Hospital visit and no Break-in so far which that still leaves #16. :slightly_smiling_face:

Till next time.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On The Episode 38: Rosetta
There’s something very strange about Clark Kent, twice Lex found Clark unconscious, first on a road and in the cave.
There was a strange alien looking symbol on the Kent’s barn.
Lex found a scribbles of a symbol on a piece of paper. What does Clark really know.

For a hospital visit, something weird happened to Dr. Walden, he look like a unconscious blind man, will he be alright?
Hospital visit is now at #26 and no Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion.

Wonder if Daily Planet is going to cover this story?:thinking:
Wonder what this :supergirl_cw: mean.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 39: Visitor
With Dr. Bryce now living in the Luther’s Mansion, she wanted to see every room, including the lock door Lex has kept lock.
He would show her the room of his obsession including how did Clark survive when being hit by a car going off the bridge.
Speaking of Clark, heard he had a interesting friend who started a fire and even heal a horse.
Could Clark’s friend be a strange Visitor from another planet? Maybe, anything can happen in Smallville.

We have 2 hospital visit, one from Mrs. Kent and Clark’s friend. So that’s #28 Hospital visit and Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is still at #16.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 40: Precipice
Where do I begin? First there’s a new Sheriff in town and she ain’t no Andy Taylor! More like Judge Judy kind of Sheriff. Her name is Sheriff Adam.
One thing for sure, she doesn’t seem to like Clark and Lex.
Dr. Bryce was being stalk by her old boyfriend, Lex had to stop him. Also Lex taught Lana how to defend herself from the bully.

This was a very busy and scary week for Dr. Bryce, in the end, Lex propose to her. I think they’ll make a perfect couple. :slightly_smiling_face:

So we have another 2 hospital visit with Dr. Bryce’s former boyfriend and Dr. Bryce herself, which makes #30 hospital visit, no Break-in.

Think the new Sheriff is having me follow! Hope she didn’t see me steal newspaper from the Blind man, to think I would’ve gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for that meddling barking dog!
Otis

3 Likes

Nice to see this is back

3 Likes

Thankyou, I really appreciate that.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Based On Episode 41: Witness
It all started with Mr. Luthor’s truck was hijack. Rumors has it, it was a Smallville High Baseball player name Eric.
Once Eric was in jail, Lex had him release so he can know what’s in Mr. Luthor’s truck and where he gets these green stuff.
Also Mr. Luthor got to meet Chloe for the first time at the hospital.
Later he ask her to work for him. Sound like a good choice.
In the meantime I’m going to enjoy watching a game of Baseball, Hope team Crow can do well without Eric! :baseball:

The hospital is now up to #31, as for the Break-in, Lex was setting the badguys up, so that doesn’t really count.

Til next time, Night Smallville.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 42: Accelerate

It all started with Lex giving me a night off, to see a movie at the Talon, ‘House On A Haunted Hill.’
So that was fun. The next day at Luthor’s Mansion, Lex was trying to see which wedding cake he like the best, Mr. Luthor came by to chat business as usual.
Later when visiting a hospital, Lex meet a girl who appear and dissappear out of nowhere.
Did Lex really see a ghost?
The real Emily Dinsmore actually died years ago falling off the bridge and drown, heard she was a close friend with Lana.
Maybe I’m watching way too many classic horror films at the Talon, so I’m going to stop watching them for now.

We have a hospital visit with Mr. Dinsmore who was stab, so that makes #32 Hospital visit and no Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 43: Calling

This has really been a busy week, while getting ready for the wedding, Lex pay Dr. Walden a visit.
Walden pop up and kept saying, “The Day Is Coming!” What the heck is he talking about?! Just when things can’t get any weirder, at the mentle hospital, Dr. Walden escape leaving behind a weird symbol writing behind.
As when Lex and Mr. Luthor were talking, Dr. Walden barge in the room claiming he knows what the symbol in the cave means, hope I said this right, he said,“It means The Last Son, Will Come and Conquer The 3rd Planet.” And he added that it means Clark Kent, and he think Clark should be killed!
Ok now he’s really insane, first of all, Clark is a harmless guy, he doesn’t have any power.
Lex did warn Clark about Dr. Walden.
During the wedding party, after Clark gave a nice speech, poor Clark look like he had a major headace, hope he’s feeling ok.

At the hospital, someone broke into Dr. Bryce office,
When Dr. Bryce later found out that Lex had a file on Mrs. Kent, Lex tells her maybe she shouldn’t marry him if she think that he’s the kind of person to steal from her.
After she walk out the room, I see that Lex had blood sample that was from Dr. Bryce office.

Hospital visit is now at #33 with no Break-in. Sure Dr. Walden barge in a room, that doesn’t count as a break in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 44: Exodus
When Lex confess his crime to Dr. Bryce, she was furious with him, as when it seem like the wedding will be called off, it went back on.
Clark Kent was suppose to be a Best Man at the wedding, but strangely didn’t show up, wonder if he still had the headace, hope he get well soon. Mr. & Mrs. Kent left the church, probably going to check on Clark.
Of course Mr. Luthor wasn’t there, he’s too obsessed with the cave.
The wedding went well and now Lex and Dr. Bryce are married and they’re off on their Honeymoon by going on a cool private plane by Luthor Corp.
Lex had me tag along.

As we’re in the air, I’d got a call that Mrs. Kent is in the hospital, so that makes #34 Hospital visit and #16 break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp so far.

Boy this plane is hitting alot of turbulences! Lex just now woke up, Dr. Bryce & the pilot are missing! The plane is going down!:flushed:
We’re going to crash!

Otis

TO BE CONTINUED…

Season Two Ends…

3 Likes

Looking forward to S3

3 Likes

Season 3 Begins…

Based On Episode 45: Exile

It’s been 3 month since Lex Luthor and Otis were killed in tragic plane crash.
Lionel Luthor hired me to replace Otis. Yesterday we had a funeral for Lex, apparently Helen Bryce showed up out of no where to pay her respect. How did she manage to survive in the last 3 month.

Keeping up with Rudy Jones & Otis Journal, there was a break-in at Luthor Corp which makes #17 break-in at Luthor Corp or Luthor’s Mansion.
The hospital visit still #34.
What’s Lionel going to do about Bryce? Who knows. She may have killed Lex & Otis somehow.

Tess Mercer

3 Likes

Based On Episode 46: Phoenix
Lex and Otis are alive! While Lionel was looking at the damage to Luthor Corp, Lex with a shock wild look approaches him with a gun. Lionel manage to calm him down.
The next day while Lex is recovering, Lionel meet with Morgan Edge to tell him to return what was his.
Strangely enough during the private exchange meeting at the dock, he gave Lionel a jar with a bit of blood.
Edge tell Lionel there’s a suprise source in a moving truck, as Lionel got close, the truck exploded. Morgan Edge set Lionel up and was killed for it.
Who’s blood was it? I don’t know and who cares.
Otis will be coming out of the hospital and be back soon with this journal. His hospital visit doesn’t count since he’s a writer of this journal. Hospital visit is still #34 while the break in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is still #17.

Tess Mercer

3 Likes

Based On Episode 47: Extinction
Lex finally return to his first day of work since the plane crash. It was so good to be back.
Just when things couldn’t get any worse, there was a assassination attempt on Lex’s life!
Thankfully Clark push Lex out of harms way. Half hour later he check on Lex to make sure he’s ok.
Sound like this shooter is trying to shoot at anyone he think are freak.
Lex even wonder if he’s a freak ever since the meteorite shower.
In my opinion he’s not. Hopefully next week will be a better week for him.
There’s been no hospital visit or break-in, which is nice for once.

Otis

3 Likes