[Smallville Club] Luthor Corp's Journal

Based On Episode 17: Reaper
Mr. Luthor send a private Investigater to investigate the car accident that Lex was in. This Investigation never end, how did Clark survive when Lex hit him and how did he get Lex out unharm.
Meanwhile Lex gives Clark a couple of Ticket to see Metropolis Shark with his father.
Whitney’s father was in the hospital which makes…
Hospital visit #8.
Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is still #11.

Time to enjoy the game! PLAY BALL! :football: Did I say that right or was that for Basketball? :thinking:

Otis

:00_lex_luthor:

4 Likes

Based On Episode 18: Drone
Lex is pretty much being bother by a reporter who he met on the side of the road. So not much to tell.
Clark Kent was running for School President. He called himself a Man Of Tomorrow. If Lex ever decide to run for President, it should be…‘Lex Luthor For President, A Greatest Hero’s Mind Of Our Time.’ I’d say that’s catchy.
It’s been a good week except I heard there was somehow a swarm of bees at the Talon. Thankfully no one was hurt.
No Break-in or hospital visit, which is good.

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 19: Crush
This has been a sad week in Smallville, it all started with Lex visiting his mother’s grave when this lady name Pamela came to visit.
Lex really wanted nothing to do with her. When Mr. Luthor came to visit Lex, he tells him that Pamela was dying of cancer.
Before Lex visit her, Smallville High School, Principal Kwan was tragically killed by his car somehow.
Strange things still happen at Smallville.
With Lex visiting Pamela at the Hospital, that makes…#9 Hospital visit.
I heard that Whitney sadly lost his father. :frowning: Sad day in Smallville.

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 20: Obscura
This has been a interesting week. Lex gets a visit from Roger Nixon, he said there is a man who claim he saw something during the meteorite shower back in 1989.
When Lex visit him, this man claim he saw a ship. Can he be anymore ridiculous? A ship from space during a meteorite shower. If there was a ship, I’d eat my baseball hat!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So Lex decided to check out the location where the ‘ship’ might have landed, so far we haven’t met any aliens. :alien:
Doctor Hamilton did find this strange looking thing in the field. Was the man telling the truth? Who knows.
For some strange reason at the field, Jonathan Kent gives Lex back his money and refuse his help for whatever reason. :slightly_frowning_face:

Beside that, I heard that Lana & later Chloe was in the hospital. So that makes… #11 Hospital Visit.

We now have a tie! :slightly_smiling_face:

Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp #11
Hospital visit #11!

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 21: Tempest
FIRED! I’ve just lost my job along with over 2,000 employees at Luthor Corp in Smallville. Mr. Luthor came to chat with us and he fired us on the spot.
As I was about to leave, Lex said I can stay…for now.
I was shock that Mr. Luthor wants Lex back at Metropolis, but as always Lex is not going to budge no matter what and plan to get even with his father.
Meanwhile Roger Nixon is still obsessed with the Kent family, why is Clark so…
Heard on a radio that’s there a Tornado in Smallville, I’ve better warn Lex…There’s a crash, hope Lex and Mr. Luthor are all right…
So far no break in and Hospital visit.
To Be Continued…

Otis

Season One Ends

4 Likes

Can’t wait for S2

5 Likes

Season 2 Begin

Based On Episode 22: Vortex
Well we had a scary moment, Lex manage to save Mr. Luthor.
While Mr. Luthor was in the Hospital, Lex was helping Clark to look for Jonathan Kent. Nixon seem is missing as well.
When we found them Lex save Jonathan Kent by killing Nixon.
Meanwhile at the hospital, Mr. Luthor tells Lex that he’s blind. Poor Lex was shock.
Things are going back to normal. Except with dealing with Mr. Luthor’s blindness, he’ll have to stay in Smallville, look like I’ve got my job back! :slightly_smiling_face:

Heard Lana was in the hospital with Mr. Luthor, so that makes #13 hospital visit & 11 Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 23: Heat
While I was dealing with taking care of Mr. Luthor in Metropolis, I heard that Smallville had a very hot week.
What’s shocking was that Lex met a school teacher name Desiree, and married her in a week!
Clark got arrested for starting a fire at school, the Talon & Desiree’s car. I never thought he’d go that far!
I also heard that Lex was going to close the Talon down, hope he changes his mind, Lana make the best Mocha Lattee drink.:slightly_smiling_face:

Heard that Jonathan Kent broke into Luthor’s Mansion, so now that makes #12.
Mr. Luthor will be coming home soon, I’m looking forward to go back to Smallville.

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 24: Duplicity
Dr. Hamilton came by the Luthor’s Mansion, he really didn’t look so good. He tells Lex he wanted the strange paperweight thing, but Lex didn’t have it, Hamilton took Mr. Luthor with him to his home, :thinking: I’d probably should’ve went for Mr. Luthor’s safety since he was blind.
Instead I went with Lex to the Kent’s farm. Lex ask Clark about the paperweight thing, but Clark said it probably got lost in the terrible storm.
Lex finally went to Hamilton’s home and found nothing. Hopefully now we can let this spaceship story go and move on.
Heard Hamilton visit a guy in the hospital, so now that makes…#14 Hospital visit.

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 25: Red
Well Mr. Luthor sure know how to make himself a home…in Lex’s office!
While Lex played pool, Clark came by and seem different. :thinking: It was like his personality change somehow.
A day later he came back to the Luthor’s Mansion to hideout.
I took Lex to the Kent Farm to talk to Jonathan Kent.
After a while Lex decided to move Mr. Luthor out of his office to get his office back. Mr. Luthor said that there’s something special about Clark. What did he mean? Did something happened when Lex was at The Kent Farm?
Whatever Clark is going through, hope he gets well. Maybe he need to see a doctor.

No break-in and Hospital visit.

Otis

4 Likes

So, 4 a day?

5 Likes

I’ll probably mostly do 1 dvd per day so I don’t over do it, plus I was busy today with other stuff.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

cool

5 Likes

Based On Episode 26: Nocturne

Mr. Luthor hire Martha Kent to work for him, which I think it was nice, we had a scary incident at Luthor’s Mansion, as Mr. Luthor and Mrs. Kent were about to leave in a helicopter, there was a strange monster stopping the helicopter and tossing them out,
I ran back into the Mansion to call the police, as I came back out and the monster was gone, thankfully Mr, Luthor and Mrs. Kent are ok.

I heard there was two hospital visit so that makes #16 Hospital visit and 13 Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.

Otis

3 Likes

Based On Episode 27: Redux
Smallville High School has a new Principal who is very strict. He wasn’t happy when Lex drop Clark off at school.
Later poor Clark has to write a essay on where he’ll be in five years from now. :thinking:
If I have to guess, he and Lex probably will be a business partner at Luthor Corp. They’ll always be a great friends.
In the meantime Lana ask Lex to help her find out who the man is in the picture with her mother which make this interesting.
Anyway no hospital visit or Break-in which is nice. In the meantime, I’m writing my own essay, will I be a smartest person in five years.:blush:

Otis

3 Likes

Based On Episode 28: Lineage
Well it’s been an interesting week, there was a lady who came by Luthor’s Mansion and talk to Lex claiming she’s Clark’s mother and Lex and Clark are brothers! :open_mouth:
Is that really true?! The next few days took a interesting turn, Lex was kidnapped by this lady, and Mr. Luthor refuse to give her in her demand.
Thankfully Lex wasn’t harm.
Only in Smallville things are always happening. As it turns out, Clark and Lex are not brother.

(In flashback sequence there’s a hospital scene so that makes #17 hospital visit with no Break-in.)

Otis

*Fun Fact: John Glover and Blair Brown had work together in a TV movie ‘Kennedy’(1983) With Brown played Jackie Kennedy and Glover as a friend of her.
Also in the movie are John Shea ( Lois & Clark), Kevin Conroy (Batman The Animated Series), & E.G. Marshall (Superman 2) are in this film.:smiley:

3 Likes

Based On Episode 29: Ryan
Lex was having a business meeting with the mayor of Smallville, Later that night Clark came by the Luthor’s Mansion with Ryan!
Remember him, the kid who like Warrior Angel. Sadly the poor kid is dying.
At first things were going great at the Talon with a party for him, (I sneak into a movie theater to watch Harold Lloyd film ‘Speedy’).
Then sadly things took a turn for a worst for Ryan when Lex was showing Ryan his Warrior Angel comic.
Lex tells Clark about the doctor in Hub City, there’s one question I’m curious about, Lex spend 3 hours trying to get this doctor, how did Clark manage to get him that fast?

Well Ryan is gone, we’ll definitely miss the kid, The Warrior Angel will live on.:disappointed_relieved:

That makes #18 Hospital visit with no Break-in.

Otis

3 Likes

Based On Episode 30: Dichotic

Well Lex woke up on the wrong side of the bed, in the morning I walked into his office with a newspaper, He said,“Otis is that a paper I ask for?” I said it is and he ask,“Why am I not reading it?”
And I said,“Because I haven’t given to you?” And he said right, and grab it from me.
Later that morning he got a parking ticket from a guy, Lex was so furious that he hit the guy’s car with a golf club! You had to be there to see it to believe it! :golf:
Lex heard that Mr. Kent was at the Hospital, there he meet Doctor Bryce. Lex would run into her again at the anger management, I think he’s starting to like her.

With poor Mr. Kent breaking his leg, that makes #19 Hospital vist.

:cold_sweat:I just hope Lex will be in a better mood tomorrow!

Otis

3 Likes

Based On Episode 31: Skinwalker
While there was a protest at the future Coparate Plaza site, there was a murder.
Clark came by to the Luthor’s Mansion to ask Lex to free the old man name Joseph from prison, telling him that’s he’s innocent.
Clark tell Lex he should stop the construction project in return to save this cave.
As Clark show this cave with ancient arts, it had this strange hole shape like the paperweight Lex’s use to have. Too bad the storm made it disappear.
There was a break-in at Luthor’s Mansion with a wolf attacking Mr. Luthor, that now makes #14 Break-ins.
There’s no Hospital visit.
As for the cave of wonder, it’s safe, hopefully Lex can solve a mystery to this cave. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 32: Visage
Lex had Dr. Bryce being investigate, when she found out about it, she wasn’t too happy with him.
While playing pool with Clark, Lex realize his mistake and try to apologize to her at both the Talon & Hospital where she worked at.
In a sad strange twist, Whitney finally came home, sadly it turn out it wasn’t him, it reminded me of the movie ‘Sommersby’ with Richard Gere & Jodie Foster.
That makes #20 Hospital visit. :hospital:

Otis

2 Likes