Site Updates & Enhancements: Welcome to Community 3.0!

Ah I see!

You’re more of a Cleo Cazo kinda person than a Catwoman lover?

More Black Canary than Yara Flor?

More Shrinking Violet than Wonder Woman?

I’ll see what we can do :wink:

10 Likes

Just updated my pronouns, so thank you for updating that! It’s a great addition that should be a big help around here. I do also have to echo some of the other comments saying the widgets on the main Community page look off, though thankfully everything’s still accessible

11 Likes

Just gave me another issue! @Alec.Holland I can’t see people’s pronouns.

I can only see mine.

7 Likes

Hadn’t noticed that until now, but yeah, that’s definitely an issue I’m seeing as well. Here’s how it should look for anyone who hasn’t seen yet

7 Likes

That’s strange, I see your pronouns:

I wonder if that’s an admin thing. Let me ask the team about the permissions on that!

9 Likes

You get some wicked-rad Yara Flor avatars up and flying, and I will buy you lunch at some point in the future. Promise. :+1:t2:

SN: Female WildStorm avatars (Jenny Sparks, The Engineer, Zealot, Exotica, Fairchild, Nemesis, Void, Voodoo, Promethea, Ladytron, Christie Blaze, etc.) would kick butt too, just sayin’. :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, and even more Wonder Woman avatars coming up.

Seriously: Of course I just make my own, which have included.

and

7 Likes

Hey friends!

Just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that we’re working on fixes and updates on the new features over the next few days. Thanks for being patient and rolling with the punches as we roll them out!

<3 J :batparrot:

16 Likes

I can see people’s pronouns now

7 Likes

Same here!

6 Likes

Female JSA members like Stargirl, and PG would be great too. Some Female Green Lantern Corps members or Titans etc.

(Usually, you only end up with Diana, Babs, Kara or Harley to pick from sadly)

9 Likes

Heck yeah!

6 Likes

I just updated mine

6 Likes

Sorry if everyone else already mentioned it but unfortunately the first screen is very off-center for the Android version.

I do like the new organization on the right

9 Likes

Cool

5 Likes

That is awesome that pronouns were added!! Added mine.

7 Likes

@Don-El Thanks for that screenshot and report!

@CassTheStreet It is pretty cool, right? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh wow, :star_struck:I just love the new banner billboard look! Hopefully someday we can see DC Animated Club on there like The Year Of Batman The Animated Series!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hey @Moderators, what happen to the cool Billboard banner? It’s now gone. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

We’re in the process of working on some bug fixes! It’ll come back up as soon as we’re done.

6 Likes