Site Updates & Enhancements: Welcome to Community 3.0!

Thank you.

Only see the categories and pronoun change on mobile.

9 Likes

Good to know, we’ll get the team to look into the mobile formatting!

8 Likes

I haven’t had time to explore fully explore it yet, but so far everything looks cool. And, yay, new badges!

7 Likes

@Alec.Holland thanks for getting the ball rolling.

oh the live chat function will be fun to watch a longs once it’s up and running as the site froze up on me a few times during The Batman one. …i am going to have to figure out how to forge a Batarang and wing ding and share it.

avatars: New Earth classic Doomsday, Batman, Red hood Classic Helena Wayne, modern Helena Wayne, all of the batgirls costumes, all of Catwoman’s cowls, all of batman’s cowls, all of red hoods helmets, all of the domino’s of the robins. 2 crowbars (Jason needs more Love). All of huntress Half Cowl/masks, all Batwoman’s cowls, Renee Montoya’s the question face. commissioner gordan was upset after being left talking to himself on the roof. Wayne family portrait that includes Helena Wayne and Selina Kyle Wayne. Batman slapping Robin as in Babs shirt in Nightwing 2016- issue 81. the emblems of the heroes. the emblome of the anti heroes, the words: I LOVE BATCAT.

8 Likes

All amazing suggestions… I’ll be sure to make sure that Wingdings is an available font when the chat feature launches :eyes:

Thanks for all the avatar suggestions too, I’ll combine them into a list for the near future!

6 Likes

they are going to be hard

need to find a good pic of them now so I can design them right. going ot have to make a classic rope Batarang too.=) should be some fun projects.

7 Likes

So far everything I’ve seen from the list is working well. :+1:

8 Likes

The word Tweets is showing up in black text on a black background on my home page, makes it a bit difficult to view. All the others are white.

6 Likes

Could you share a screenshot of that please? We’ll get it fixed!

7 Likes

It’s on my desktop iPhone shows up white

7 Likes

Thank you, I’ll get it reported for you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Similar to others on the words in the categories being misaligned and “Tweets” being black on black.

Love the addition of Uncategorized and am intrigued by what Archives will be. Having the DC Twitter feed on here is great - makes this more of a one-stop place for all things DC. The DC YouTube feed would be all that’s missing. If you can get that on here that would be fantastic.

I’m on an Android phone, FWIW.

8 Likes

Found the guy using a Fold :eyes:

It’s been requested that we change that to white for users in Dark mode :slight_smile:

Uncategorized will actually be going away as we don’t use it for anything currently. There shouldn’t be any uncategorized posts at all.

Older threads! Think things like DC Daily from back in the DCU era of the community amongst other things.

Thanks for the suggestion! No promises that we can make that fit, but we’ll look into it.

8 Likes

The Fold is where it’s at for reading comics on the go!

Edit: I don’t even see the Twitter feature on my desktop using Chrome on a PC.

7 Likes

Is that the DC Comics homepage, or DCUI?

I just looked at the DCUI homepage and I don’t see a Twitter dealybob.

Unrelated: I do however see a collection of Tom Taylor’s Nightwing as I scroll down the homepage, which is very nice.

8 Likes

The Twitter ticker/feed is on the landing page of this Community Site!

9 Likes

Ah, the community homepage. That makes sense.

“Well, duh!” said Mr. Burns :wink:

I’m not one for Twitter, but it’s inclusion does look snazzy! :+1:t2:

7 Likes

I see it now on the left of the desktop. Very nice! VERY nice!

7 Likes

I agree, dark mode is a must have. White backgrounds are eye murder.

9 Likes

As for new avatar selections, please make sure there are a lot more female characters to choose from than the predictable few.

13 Likes