Simple Question

Thirded.

Too many of these YouTube videos are purposely over the top to get clicks/revenue and really shouldn’t be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

My criticism is the art being ugly and the melodramatic dialogue. I’m largely indifferent about the story.

1 Like

I remember the preview of dark crisis young justice 1 and 1 panel had 2 jon kents which confused some. many characters were not recognizable.

2 Likes

I don’t buy anything I haven’t read, I don’t continue reading anything I don’t like. (DCUI before you ask how I read something without buying it).

Before I start, I haven’t read Dark Crisis yet. These past few years have been hit or miss for me as well with a lot more miss than I’d like but c’est la vie. If they can learn from their mistakes and successes and keep going, I say they can be excused for hitting a few speed bumps these past few years given 80+ years of great stories. As for choosing writers, due to how I got into comics (story for another time) I don’t really pay attention to the behind the scenes.

4 Likes

Not to be rude, but I don’t think that the editors and writers of DC would harbor any ill intent against the fans. After all, they’re presumably fans themselves. The same for saying that certain writers hate who they’re writing.

2 Likes