Show What You Got On Those Walls!

@DocAtlas Well, Prince was a funky guy and I am in Minnesota, so I’m good with funky. We’re all good in Skartaris. Keep inspiring me with your great collections and enjoy the holiday.

2 Likes

@DocAtlas yea I have a few but that’s my favorite it’s an official puck singer by Teemu Selanne

2 Likes

@reload Oh, I think I read he had a DC Comics type nickname, so that would be apropos here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TravisMorgan Oh, I thought St. Paul was the capital of Minnesota, not Skartaris! :slight_smile: So, obviously you know funky in Skartaris, Minnesota, so I guess my word of the hour is cool. Next hour’s word, I’m not sure, but it should mean: a.) Pump up the volume sufficiently to b.) P— off the neighbor who cut down all the trees between us! (Yeah, I’m a little bitter. :slight_smile: )

But seriously, I need to check your portfolio thread again! Dude, so jealous of that Marshall Rogers portfolio!

Ok, right now, the Prince channel is playing a Prince amalgamation of " Crimson and Clover" with “Wild Thing”…mind blown!

2 Likes

That’s a great idea with the court of owls mask. I should hang mine up on my wall like that too. Also: that trident is sick and I’m super jealous.

1 Like

Ugh I’m teleworking, but I have a Wonder Woman symbol framed in my office with my Wonder Woman mug.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Just 2 of may faves…

4 Likes

5 Likes

What is this cool looking shiny Batman display?

3 Likes

In the process of moving, so not on the wall…yet lol

5 Likes

The Artist is Ryan Pasibe

2 Likes

The frames are all reversible so I can display depending on mood.

5 Likes

Mondo fan I take it

1 Like

Maybe a little

1 Like

@SWhite where did you find the Superman poster that is awesome!

I love those Jurassic Park posters. :slight_smile:

That is by Tom Whalen. I think it was sold through Bottleneck Gallery when I bought it but he often has artist prints for sale on his personal website. I think it’s still available. He did a BTAS in the same style that missed and that one is beyond my price range now.