Show What You Got On Those Walls!

Great library!!!

2 Likes

Ive posted these before, but since its come up again…

11 Likes

@bat4185113man Thank you, greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Well if it wouldn’t censor me I would use the other word so basically your crapping on Bill Marh all the time sweet

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy Well, sadly, I’ve had opportunity to meet people who went to Cornell at the same time as a certain other Cornell student. Let’s just say some people have a very long history…

2 Likes

Srry for being late lol :joy:

Haven’t hung it up yet, but also got a bunch of Michael Jordan posters .

5 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:. Was a birthday gift from a friend. Amazon, me thinks?

3 Likes

Your library is amazing and your daughter is one heck of an artist! :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s not out yet. But I’ve written about 256 pages in the first one.

4 Likes

@DocAtlas so where did you get the DC Bullet logo light up thing? Is it official merch or homemade?

3 Likes

I have old pics. But I’ll update this when i set my mancave up again. Plenty of goodies.

3 Likes

@AK_Bandit Thank you! Very awesome daughter! She also painted this which hangs at the end of my bar:

I don’t know why she she thought of a giant squid attacking a ship with many tiny squids coming out of the sides, but who am I to question! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Behemoth Very cool, all the best with it!

3 Likes

@ashleywilbanks All of those box lights are officially made specifically for comic retailers many years ago. They were meant only for promotional use in stores and not for retail sale but one time there was a store that unfortunately was going out of business and was willing to sell them to me.

4 Likes

That is both awesome and slightly terrifying!

3 Likes

Here’s a few things I have on my walls

10 Likes

@reload loving the Arkham City one but everything is amazing!

4 Likes

@DocAtlas Your daughter is very talented and your library and billiards rooms are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.

3 Likes

@reload Nice collection there. I’m not quite sure, but is that a signed hockey puck?

1 Like

@TravisMorgan Thanks Travis! Hope everything is awesome and funky with you and yours in downtown Skartaris!

(Yeah, I know “funky” is a weird word choice, but after a long day working outside, I’m finally sitting down on the back deck with a cocktail listening to the Prince channel on SiriusXM, and maybe I’m slowly getting poisoned by the citronella fumes, but right now, “funky” is the word of the hour! :slight_smile: )

2 Likes