Show Us Your Library

@wood2395 Cool, that’s a lot of Batman!

4 Likes

Oh man, this really inspires me. Currently my collection only takes up about a shelf of space, but I’ll get to the point someday when i’ll need a full bookshelf for them. Thanks for sharing you all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here are a couple pics of our family non-DC library, though. We also have a couple more shelves downstairs that are full of my parent’s acting and movement books.

11 Likes

@YoYoFroYo Given your family’s Library I’m sure you’ll grow your personal library over time.

4 Likes

19 Likes

19 Likes

Year of the Villain.
Complete to date.

12 Likes

My DCeased Wall:

11 Likes

!!!JOKER!!!

11 Likes

this is my DC shelf.

18 Likes

See this is my problem. I have so many bookshelves overflowing with books, but no room for my comics. Those I have to keep in storage boxes :frowning_face:

5 Likes

@hashtag-goodtobejo Are you sure you’re out running a comic shop out of your house? :grin: Nice setup.

9 Likes

There is so much… my eyes kinda hurt. But its fantastic!

4 Likes

@moody12381 Good to see another movie fan. I have all the DCAU movies up to JLA / Fatal Five. I have to pick up the last few (waiting for sales, I’m cheap​:grin:).

6 Likes

Here’s my trades shelf (some heroclix and comic binders in there too)

And here’s the stacked comic boxes (about 95% DC)

I have toys and videos elsewhere

16 Likes

@silveralex Cool! Alas, I only have 4 or so boxes of floppies, but they are my favorites.

6 Likes

@TravisMorgan Used to have more, but donated over 1,000 comics years ago to some charities. Have a bunch of digital ones these days also. I love holding an old comic, but if I need to look up something to read, I check DCU first these days :smiley:

8 Likes

@silveralex Me too. I also use digital to preview the comics included in trades I’m interested in.

5 Likes

Love it! That’s how I got started!

4 Likes

Comics are what I do, man.

Other than raising two teenagers on my own its pretty much the only thing I spend money on.

“Follow your bliss.”

It’s pretty rad to feel like I sleep in a Comics Shop!

10 Likes