Show Us Your Library

How do you display your Collected Editions? I created my own secret lair.

Final Product

Original Mess

Ripped out old shelves

Shelf Frames

First Coat of Paint

Second Coat of Paint

Completed Shelves

47 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

This is so cool, @TravisMorgan! Thank you so much for giving us a peek into your secret lair. It looks awesome now that it’s done!

5 Likes

This is my comic corner!!

35 Likes

@MutantGenesis Very nice!

5 Likes

Here’s my Library! It my very own oasis.

34 Likes

That looks like the best place to escape to and just dive into a story. Very nice! Love the framed art

8 Likes

@AlexCarr Love the Alex Ross print.

7 Likes

Prized possessions!

@TravisMorgan your process is amazing- I love the transformation!

30 Likes

I spy a very impressive fantasy collection, bravo! Whose work are the paintings found throughout?

5 Likes

Beautifully organized!

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan Closet Library, what a great idea…

4 Likes

@PittieMa I credit / blame my wife. She wanted a spare bedroom so the closet became my home office. :grinning:

5 Likes

@Applejack Great collection! Got to love Calvin and Hobbs and Locke & Key.

3 Likes

Oh i love it I cant wait to get home and start empty out the junk in my closet…this will open up kinds of room for my figures …lol I’m totally excited Thanks to you and the Misses LOL

4 Likes

@AlexCarr Now your just showing off :smile: It looks great! :clap: I especially love the framed comics collage. Where did you get that?

5 Likes

@PittieMa So glad it inspired you. We want pictures. Love your Pittie. We’re dog people. The big one is my wife’s and the little one is mine.

12 Likes

My library is in the Computer Room where I convert Home Videos (VHS-C, VHS, DVD) and Scan Photos. I’m in the middle of a massive order, so it’s a little messy. The cubbies hold my comics.

21 Likes

It would be a rather boring photo considering I have 20 long boxes shoved under two king size beds and another’s few next to the bed and a shelf and drawer full of a assorted irregular shaped comics and trades.

5 Likes