Show Us Your Library

@portalman The Bat Clock is cool.

8 Likes

I suppose I have the announcement of our daughter’s impending arrival which shows off some of my comics.

30 Likes

@BatWatch I like it!!:grinning:

4 Likes

Lol! Thank you! It’s taken me years to build it. I got it from the Dallas Fan Expo a few years ago. I love framing posters. It’s a easy and fairly inexpensive way to cover wall space.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! It is my favorite room in the house.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you! Honestly, they are all copies. I’ll have to get back to you on the artists. I’m blanking at the moment (been a long week and it’s only Wednesday :joy:).

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Everything is on my dresser like it’s a shelf, but I just recently got to the point where all my comics and books no longer fit so everything is very cluttered right now. My collection is not very big. I’m getting a bookshelf soon THANK GOD! That way I can buy more :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN! I’ve always wanted a secret lair like that with a door that looked like a bookshelf :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Y’all are giving me furnishing goals!

My collection currently resides stacked around my bed. I scale it daily like a hun tackling the Great Wall.

5 Likes

The corner of my room!

23 Likes

I’m converting one of the store rooms in my house into a reading nook and I’m planning to display some of my figures, my trade collection and posters/art/signed photos that I’ve collected over the years.

Here’s some before pics.

8 Likes

@EverAJ Thanks so much. I got motivated and decided to do it right.

3 Likes

@IamSpectre94 Nice! Like the Deathstroke and the CGC Demon comic.

5 Likes

. @TravisMorgan Here are the Pups Mattie is the Red and Right Below is Quarry and Brandy… I think Mattie, my baby recently passed, would of made a wonderful Super Girl if i could find costume that had fit her. LOL. Quarry and Brandy are defiantly Bat Man and Cat Woman…

10 Likes

The Clock is awesome where did you find that

3 Likes

My sister got it for me off Etsy. It’s a Vinyl Record Clock.

4 Likes

Hey All, here is some of my collection, before renovation. Hopefully by Spring 2020 there will be a remodel in progress. Thanks to everyone’s Ideas and Inspiration… All that is needed now is some time off of work and a small bag of money. Cheers !!!

26 Likes

/.

19 Likes