♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

Cat u say? Let me see.

The misspelled Catwoman one is in here lol. I should’ve checked. I got a 7.5” Batman Returns Michelle Cat coming to prop it up soon. Oh & my bombshells Catwoman t shirt that I love. Man my eyes hurt picking thru old pics haha.

18 Likes

:purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I know I missed some but my eyes were fuzzin out big time

4 Likes

Nice. I do have some stands there see thru so u probably can’t see em. I do need more tho, I’ll definitely take a look at those thanks :blush:

5 Likes

These collections are a Wonder!

I don’t have a HQ statue yet but she’s on my list for this year.

18 Likes

Nice that an eaglemoss HQ?

6 Likes

DC Collectible from Marini Batman The Dark Prince Charming. I love his art!

7 Likes

That is really sweet that’s why I wondered cuz eaglemoss doesn’t usually look that nice or heroclix those were my 2 guesses but I’d never seen it in either line b4 had me stumped.

6 Likes

oops I mean DC Designer Series but I think thats the same thing

6 Likes

That HQ is dope bro. Can’t stop staring might have to own it…

6 Likes

it’s 12.5" so it will go with my 1/6 hopefully. Just got the 1/6 Sideshow batman this week :star_struck: want that Superman with the starro and Kandor bad!

7 Likes

I hear that if you buy 2 you get it for twice the price and can send one to a friend :hugs:

8 Likes

was it the base that made you wonder if it was eaglemoss?

5 Likes

Nice is it the Bat with all the sidekicks on him cuz I might need that one too. I forget what it’s called but I kept getting ads sent to me for it & almost bit. I own 0 male statues or busts all females but almost & probably will eventually get that Bat. Batman Family Q-Master Diorama that’s the name it’s tight…this one.

13 Likes

Dude same here! But I might go with the other one where they are running on the rooftops. Really good price on those as well.

8 Likes

Yes. Sorry guys & girls I’ll leave with a few pieces @iJest posted on one of my threads that are so sick I had to screen grab them.

That’s awesome @fansumtheory.16165 :point_down:t2:

20 Likes

No it’s this one. Not best pic.

12 Likes

I’ll stop too, sorry HQ fans.

6 Likes

19 Likes

Ok…this is AMAZING!

7 Likes