♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

!

I know I doubled & tripled up probably & also probably missed a few & all pics probably won’t turn out. But it froze twice on me & I got lost haha…

29 Likes

Wow this is all so amazing but this Harley is so cuute! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

It’s like a museum!

8 Likes

super impressive! :grinning:

9 Likes

@capo-mage! :fist:t3: You’re so awesome! :hugs::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I love your stuff. I forgot about that show poster even though I have it hanging, too!

10 Likes

@capo-mage- That Amanda Conner Harley is. tha’. joint. Sooo cooool! Luv how you’ve got her displayed right next to Bernie as well. :+1: :smile:

10 Likes

@capo-mage @Mae
Yeah! I really dig this to:

15 Likes

Thanks @Mae @Razzzcat & @TheKateKane I got that lil drawing in the cardholder for a $1 at Black Lightning launch con in Akron. Got I think 5 of em & got figs for all of them now that I ordered a Batman Returns Catwoman (pfeiffer) vinyl statue today. That will give me the figure to match the card on all of those I bought when it arrives. Guy that was selling em was super nice. He spelled Michelle’s name wrong on her drawing but it’s ok lol…

9 Likes

Thank u & thanks @DC89 & @ralphsix also…

8 Likes

Yeah mad respect @hashtag-goodtobejo & all others good stuff good show ol’ chap & chappetes

7 Likes

Who’s got Harley-adjacent stuff? :star_struck:. I’ll be back w/ some Catwoman.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Me haha

6 Likes

None of the figs for my DC display are up yet- still all in boxes. Gotta’ get out of this crappy little way too overpriced apartment here in SF and on down to my own place back in LA before I build the full display. @capo-mage’s killer collection is pure motivation for me- good stuff!

8 Likes

It took awhile to get em to where they would stop falling down. Some of the pics on this thread I posted I forgot about the days when I actually had room on my shelves & I didn’t even have my other tall shelf set yet.

6 Likes

:smile: :rofl: :joy: Luv this and any and all things Will And Grace. You rock @Mae,

7 Likes

LIES!!!
There are no such things as “apartments” in SF!

6 Likes

@capo-mage- When I had some of my figs set up I was using action figure stands that I got at Entertainment Earth, but the trick with those is placement, especially when you’ve got two or more figs you want to display close together (I like to have Pam and Harley in close proximity to one another). Cutting the stands to reduce their width can be a real pain sometimes- all too often I’d wreck the stand I was trying to customize. However, I found a few other stand styles at Amazon that really do the trick as far as perfect placement is concerned:

7 Likes

@hashtag-goodtobejo- I found a great realtor who has an uncanny magical way of finding things:

zatanna

:smile:

12 Likes