๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸฝShow Us Your DC Holiday Celebrations! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿชโ„

Right now, you may have just finished adding that last Harley Quinn ornament to the tree, or perhaps shook a gift underneath said tree to see if Santa brought you the latest DC Bombshell figure. Your Joker Christmas sweater might have a bulb or two out, but it still gets the very jolly โ€œHa, Ha, Ha!โ€ message just fine.

Maybe you can smell the sweet aroma of ginger, clove, chocolate and vanilla wafting from the kitchen, filling your home with warmth that battles the chill outside. Soon, there will be soft, delicious Batman and Wonder Woman logo cookies to decorate and eat!

DC Universe canโ€™t wait to see how you made the holidays a little more super by adding your personalized comic book touches. So show it off! Post your images below of those pictures of Superman topping the tree, of what was really inside that gift, of the cookies and cakes that were made- quick, before theyโ€™re gone!:christmas_tree:

22 Likes

I have my Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman ornaments on my tree, wearing my Beast Boy shirt to Christmas eve service at church tonight and when I get home watching Christmas with the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Returns!

12 Likes

I frosted cookies to look like Starro. I would post themโ€ฆ but they didnโ€™t last very long

13 Likes

I have a side of my Christmas tree full of DC ornaments.

9 Likes

Superman ornament flying proud

7 Likes

Watching Batman Returns! :slightly_smiling_face::bat::cat::penguin:

7 Likes

Just watched Louis and Clark Christmas special with the Jeffersonโ€™s.

9 Likes

Going to have the DC yule log on the tv while we open presents in the morning and im planning on watching Batman Returns later tonight while i have a few :beers::beers::grin:

11 Likes

Just finished watching Batman Returns with my family in matching Black Panther pjs :joy::gift::christmas_tree::heart:

8 Likes

Right now iโ€™m at my aunts house for Christmas and right now iโ€™m enjoying some Titans episodes

3 Likes

What I had waiting for me in the mail today! Pretty awesome surprise.

12 Likes

Best Christmas present ever!!

2 Likes

Ugh I canโ€™t post pics but we have the Target exclusive Harley ornament from a couple years ago and a Bombshells Harley from the mystery packs as a one on our tree. Next year we are making our own black and red and purple and green bulbs

4 Likes

Hey

Hahaha I worked! There is my Harley!!! Lol we use acrylic paint for my red and white bulb. Iโ€™ll take a photo of it too!

17 Likes

And excuse the fact the bottom isnโ€™t decorated lmao we have a cat who destroys anything hanging by the floor

3 Likes

My son made this one with glitter and clear glue

14 Likes

I did this one, it was my first attempt and I used too much red, not enough white. I think black and red will swirl better though.

10 Likes

My son decided shes an ornament too lmao

21 Likes

Awww, the holidays look like theyโ€™re wonderful at your houses! So glad we got to share them with you, and are honored you shared your pictures with us! :slight_smile:

7 Likes