πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸ½Show Us Your DC Holiday Celebrations! 🍰πŸͺ❄

Wonderful!

3 Likes

It is fun! Lol, we are getting strings of funko Harley lights for the tree next year and mixing them with Batman lights :joy: homemade DC themed bulbs and Bombshell ornaments. The nerdom in this house is intense

4 Likes

Wonder Woman on Blu-Ray
Justice League on Blu-Ray
Death of Superman on Blu-Ray

5 Likes

I got Bane and Wonder Woman figurines from my 7 yr old.
Santa brought him a Batman snuggie.

5 Likes

Its Krypto!

2 Likes

I watch Suicide Squad and assault on Arkham the whole day and make little black and red diamond cookies wear my Batman shirt with my flash beanie and Harley Quinn socks and drink hot cocoa while reading comics

4 Likes

@Catboy20, you know how to live!!

2 Likes

I wanna spend Christmas with Chris lol!

1 Like

Got this awesome ornament straight from Hush as an early Christmas present. This year’s tree is already full, but I’m definitely gonna find some room for it next year

13 Likes

I need this ornament on my tree, @arkhamassassin! :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely have to get some DC holiday stuff. But thanks to this app I have some digital stuff. Read some of the holiday and winter specials for the first time. They were awesome.

2 Likes

Every year in our house the last decoration to go on the tree is a Hawkgirl action figure we use as our β€œangel” to top the tree.
My stepson is starting to get into Manga, so I just bought him volumes 1-3 of the Batman and the Justice League Manga series for Christmas.

4 Likes

Nothing yet (beside wrapping paper) but this weekend we are making Larfleeze Cookies and tonight i’m making a Harley ornament with polymer-clay

7 Likes

We’re just hanging out with Harley and we can’t wait till Christmas Day!

Looks like Harley loves secret option 3!

8 Likes

Making my way through the winter holidays shows. Enjoying them all very much!

3 Likes

Watched Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman’s Christmas episodes.

2 Likes

I have a shirt that I call my Christmas-Batman-Shirt. It’s red with a white and green Bat-symbol in the middle.

2 Likes

Working down at a homeless shelter

7 Likes