Ship/Snugglebug Fanart

When DC finally put the two of them together, they must’ve realized that they were canonizing the most fanart-friendly ship in history.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it. They did the impossible: Collect 10-15 ships that actually wig me out.

3 Likes

Same-sex. #Grammar

3 Likes

Congratulations on being the only person to be just kinda lukewarm on the issue. SUPERCORP FOREVER!!!

4 Likes

Mainstream continuity: NO!
Earth 118 versions: Omigosh, would be adorable.

3 Likes

I live just outside of Richmond, which I think I once saw in the bottom half of the top 10 LGBTQ-friendly cities in the US… Not to brag, of course, but it’s all thanks to me.

3 Likes

I’m such a 21st-century Northerner, all this makes me think of is that time that Bart Simpson became a healer and they performed a musical number that went, “Testify! Testify! Come on up and testify!”

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I can guarantee a decent chunk of DC characters (okay, mostly Jason Todd) have definitely tried this.

2 Likes

OHHH MY GOSH of course those two are perfect for each other! Things would have to get really wibbly-wobbly for the two of them to even meet, but they would be head over heels. Like Daisy Johnson and Daniel Sousa. :hearts:

2 Likes

I make my own Goddess. SUPERCORP FOREVER.

3 Likes

There’s only the movies and TV shows. The comics have been effectively dead since 2014-ish.

2 Likes

I literally cannot imagine. I freak out if the internet goes out for a few hours. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ohmigosh I have always loved pairing songs with fictional moments so this feels like it was made just for me. Only issue I take is that since Ivy is Hamilton in this metaphor, it should be her picture when it says “to the groom” and Kite Man (I can never remember if it’s hyphenated) is “the bride”.

2 Likes

I don’t hate him. It’s not his fault Ivy was afraid of being happy.

3 Likes

I’m just glad I’m not the one pointing it out this time, over on this thread there were a couple of times when I was like, "Hate to be the one to kill the fun, but, like… Age of consent… "

3 Likes

That top one might be my new favorite. :grin:

3 Likes

AH-ha, it’s always so funny remembering the parts of life and/as love in which Kryptonian powers would be a whole complication. I just want a scene where the Superman Family’s love interests are talking about it.

4 Likes

@MistressbyFate My favorite thread~ :smile::00_harlivy:

10 Likes

I kind of doubt that this was intentional, but I feel like there’s a beautiful sort of ambiguity here about the sky, because if you look at it a certain way it looks like they’re in space and Earth is overhead, which is meaningful for a couple of reasons: One, they’d join the ranks of couples who have physically carried each other through the vacuum of space, after Star-Lord and Gamora and Catra and Adora, and two, shots of a superhero looking at Earth from outer space are always powerful because they remind us how very small our world is and how big it is, and how necessary and pointless it is to continue to fight for it. By adding a love interest, this version adds another level to that, showing how necessary it is for them to have an anchor on this planet, the reason why attempts to pair up Superman and Wonder Woman will never work out, because here we see the most important part of the planet, the miraculous moist rock that carries trillions upon trillions (saying “billions” is a very human-centric point of view) of souls through the cold, cruel Universe, and one of the wonderful creatures that planet made, the rock that carries our hero through the cold, cruel Universe.

4 Likes