Ship/Snugglebug Fanart

Just felt like sharing a gallery of the snuggliest fan art that I found of my favorite DCU couple on Pinterest and reddit.

^This one especially is just so raw and beautiful. I wish Harley and Ivy woke up in a cozy embrace like this after both of their encounters in the Bachelorette episode of the Harley Quinn series on this service.
My heart melts at all of this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Feel free to share images of your favorite DC couples (opposite and same-sex alike)!

80 Likes

Yeah that first one is well done. I also like the one that I guess I would describe as being a piece inspired by the Lion King :laughing:

Ladies and Gents cue the Sir Elton John :dancer:

18 Likes

Superman and Lois Lane

31 Likes

Same! Amazing and adorable.

14 Likes

Some of my favorite pieces of Supercorp :heart: (Supergirl and Lena Luthor)

Rafi de Sousa

Sango-Blep

Gracie Mendoza

Heliconn

Sketches by Hal

Jennifer Webster

PrettyLittleCamren

Nxart65

27 Likes

Oh shucks killer line up right there! Frank Quitely/All-Star, Jim Lee/For Tmrw (his Lois :heart_eyes:), & the king Gary Frank/Secret Origins! Some of my favorite Supes Stories right there.

8 Likes

That first one by Rafi de Sousa and the one by PrettyLittleCamren are really good, great colors.

6 Likes

Love them all, but the first one is my favorite

6 Likes

I don’t really seek out fan ship art but I’ve always like the idea of these two being a couple and was happily surprised to find out there was a bunch of fan art for them. All the poses are pretty good and I really love the colors on the first one and last 3.
Cool thread.

25 Likes

They were the couple I didn’t see coming but when it happened I was really satisfied. Unfortunately that has ended (for now). From their first movie together you felt something could happen and the writers did a good job with their story (and the others, the dcamu was amazing).

I now want to see more fan art!

7 Likes

Yeah same here. I never considered it. but that first TT animated movie with them had me hoping for it. They just seem like a good fit. I never cared for the strange thing her and kid flash had going on in the comics back in the day.
I also love her and BB in TTGo though LOL

6 Likes

Superman and Lois Lane are my favorite couple. My favorite ‘ship’ would have to be Batman and Zatanna. I thought they’d be great as a couple, but a happy Batman is too much for fans who want to see him brooding on gargoyle’s…

Zatanna_and_Bruce

28 Likes

I love the art in the 3rd one, the sky is beautiful. But with the style of cowl batman is rocking and the placement of Z’s hand it looks like she is mushing his head :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, so sweet it gave me a cavity :scream_cat: lol. Calling @Hiraeth to see the first post.

9 Likes

Some more Supercorp:

20 Likes

Oh dang that 3rd one is Really Good!

6 Likes

Gotta start w/ these two. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Brb…

31 Likes

I :heart: these two as well …awww.

28 Likes

I have a feeling @capo-mage can probably get behind this ship.

5 Likes

gasp Eeeeee!! So adorable and heart-warming! :heart_eyes_cat::purple_heart:

9 Likes