Share Your Ships!

Share some of ships you support! I have several myself but to use just one to kick things off - I’m reading Bendis’s run on Youn Justice and came across this scene featuring Jinny Hex. And yea…I support it! :joy:

11 Likes

Me and Artemis

8 Likes

I own the original UCS X-wing. I’ve always wanted a Nautilus or an ISD Chimera and… Oh wait you meant. Uh…

Bruce and Selina (but I’d be thrilled with Zana too)

Question and Huntress

Damian and either NoBody or Emiko depending on my mood

Steph and Tim #justice-for-annie

Harvey and Gilda

I think Cassandra Cain should stay single.

Wonder girl and Superboy

A bunch of JSA ships that only Matthew Hecht cares about.

9 Likes

depending on my mood, even though 90% of the time its TimBer
Tim and Bernard Dowd
Tim and Kon-El
Tim and Tam Fox
Tim and Steph Brown

Dick and Kory

Gar and Raven

Sometimes Kon and Bart Allen

Cissie King-Jones and Cassie Sandsmark

8 Likes

One of my favorites: Orion/Lightray. They’ve got a real Achilles/Patroclus thing going on between them. Maybe someday, someone will pick up on that.

7 Likes

I never thought of this but I am now intrigued

5 Likes

Big supporter of Bat and Cat and still SUPER pissed that Tom King tricked us like that

8 Likes

Me too but I kind of expected it. No way were they actually going to allow anything to progress. They would rather endlessly tease us all.

5 Likes

Me and Artemis

6 Likes

I love Batman and Catwoman together, like half of my Batman broad on Pinterest is them.

10 Likes

Ah… topic as old as time.

Screw it right, it’s fun, plus who knows, some new pairings get made everyday.

For me I like to see several people together:

Deadshot and Catman would be totally fun to see villains together and ones that are as cool as these guys.

Batman with Zatanna. While I like Catwoman, I do actually want to see Bruce and Zatanna for once in a relationship rather than just admit they have feelings but don’t do anything with them. Great friends, leaguers, and magic makes everything interesting.

Connor Kent and Tim Drake seem like a no brainer.

I thought since this cover from A.L. Kaplan that Johnathan Kent and Dreamer would be interesting.

Always would like to see Helena Wayne Huntress and Powergirl together since world’s finest. Could use a lesbain power couple out there since Batwoman and Renee Montoya Question currently ain’t happening.

Also yes, Renee and Kate would be perfect together. Just bring them back together DC.

7 Likes

Glad to see that’s not just me. I’m tired of all the flirting with nothing else. Honestly, only reason I put Catwoman above her is history of actual relationship. All it would take is one good story to cement me as a solid Bruce and Zee shipper. (I also think this might be better for sales, crossovers and whatnot).

7 Likes

Big supporter of Renee and Kate. But yea, Huntress & Power Girl too!

6 Likes

She not like, ten years older than him?

4 Likes

A. “lesbian” vs. “same-sex” nomenclature bit: Power Girl is definitely not a lesbian.
B. Absolutely 100% agree with the rest of that paragraph

4 Likes

Really? I thought dreamer was around the same age as Johnathan. Well, you learn. Thanks for the info!

4 Likes

I don’t really know, since I haven’t seen any of the episodes of the Supergirl show, but Jon is 16 or 17 (canon) and Nicole Maines is (checks Wikipedia page) 25 or 26.

4 Likes

Wait now I think Jon is 17 or 18… Still.

5 Likes

I mean, Wonder Woman doesn’t age, so who knows, in twenty years Jinny could actually have a chance.

6 Likes

I meant this to be a reply to the first post in this thread, but is that not possible?

5 Likes