:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Best combo. WW & Big Barda mash up. The comic is unreal, & the movies great too!!!

7 Likes

I have a lot of those, too! In the words of Beetlejuice, ā€œWe shop at the same store!ā€ :grin:

SN: Are you going to empty those Dr. Pepper cans?

8 Likes

Already done. Had to poke a tiny hole in the bottom with a drill bit & leave em in a tin can for weeks. There WW cans from when the 1st movie released. Perfect stand for Ares.

8 Likes

Post em up?!?! Donā€™t be shy :see_no_evil:ā€¦I gotta run Fam. Have a great 4th!!!

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing your amazing collection, @capo-mage! So much cool stuff here. :star_struck:

I absolutely love how these mugs look side by side. Iā€™m obsessed with the color scheme and promo art from WW84. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s Awesome @SteveTrevor2.0, and you are welcome. Iā€™m glad I was able to introduce you to something new that is now part of your collection. Those little trains are very cool.

8 Likes

U bet!!! Those are actually the same mug. Idk that when I got em?, but, as u said. With the right artistic angle. One mug becomes 2, & a completed WW symbol!

8 Likes

I canā€™t figure out which WW I missed when I doubled up the JL WW? I keep hitting reply & looking thru my WW album. But, I donā€™t see it? I only have a little of my collection in an album. Soā€¦couldā€™ve been one I hadnā€™t got to putting in there yet. Oh, that reminds me. I just thought of some comics as I was writing thisā€¦

5 Likes

Just theseā€¦but thatā€™s one thing so far & I know Iā€™m forgetting more. Iā€™ll be back when I find/figure out what Iā€™m forgettingā€¦? :person_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Have u ever seen @rwk ā€™s mug collection? Itā€™s unreal!!! Glasses if u wanna get technical. Itā€™s like, every DC glass I got at McDonaldā€™s when I was little, & now kick myself for garage saleā€™ ing them as a kid.

6 Likes

Ooh, no! I wanna see! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Oh, I forgot to post these:

All of them were gifts from my wife. She is a good provider. :smile:

+1 on wanting to see @rwkā€™s collection.

16 Likes

Iā€™ll loop u & @Angel212 into one post. Itā€™s awesome!!! I wish I knew the title to it? I saw it when it was 1st posted by @rwk. Itā€™s incredible!!!

8 Likes

Those are amazing!!!

8 Likes

Got it!!! Hope thatā€™s ok @rwk? I did something technical!!! Yay. Learning on the jobā€¦

9 Likes

These are all so cool! I love your collection, @rwk! :star_struck: And thanks for doing the work and finding this post for us, @capo-mage. :pray:

8 Likes

Absolutely, youā€™re so nice :blush:. @rwk is awesome!!! I can never out like him lol. I get a ton from him. Then I try to reciprocate. But, everything I check, Iā€™ve already liked? lol. Either way, ty both for being such nice people :hugs:

8 Likes

Found some of the new Hersheyā€™s DC bars at Walmart last night. Iā€™m not snapping a pic as theyā€™re in my freezer right now, but the ones I yoinked were:

• Yara Flor
  • Nubia
  • Superman
  • Jon Kent Superman
  • Wonder Woman

@Razzzcat Hereā€™s an ad (which is also in current single issues) that mostly shows the Yara bar I mentioned elsewhere:

I also saw Jo Mullein Green Lantern, Jace Fox Batman and Jim Lee Aquaman bars, but I held off on those for now.

This is what the box the bars ship and display at retail in looks like, for any wondering.

Also, hereā€™s a bag of minis (I think) that highlights Diana and Yara (thereā€™s one for Superman and Jon as well):

10 Likes

My raven was on point with this. :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Rae-rae usually is.

6 Likes