:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Taking these pictures has made me come to terms with the fact that I have a lot of Wonder Woman books. :sweat_smile:

My first and favorite WW book I own:

It’s got tons of great information both on the world design of the film and also behind-the-scenes facts.

My favorite surprise about this book was attached to the inside back cover:

It’s hard to capture a pic of it, but I tried to show how the photograph replica is translucent just like it is in the film.

9 Likes

I love Yara Flor and I love chocolate, so I will eat a ton of the middle bar in this photo:

…and yeah, I’ll get my nom-nom on for the others in the set (I’ve only come across these 3 online, so IDK who the other 7 are, just yet) but Yara will be my top priority. :yum:

I don’t think any of the new Hershey’s bars are out yet, but start looking, because I’m going to snatch up all of the Yara’s I can get, and you don’t want to miss out. :wink:

8 Likes

Seems like a normal amount to me. :laughing:

The “Making of the Film” book looks awesome.

Also, glad to see the $5 Barnes and Noble book again. That was such a steal!

6 Likes

Thanks @LastSon0fMars, I couldn’t resist the DC Little People figures.

Thank you @Angel212. You have an awesome collection of WW books.

@SteveTrevor2.0 the WW train is one of the Thomas & Friends Minis, they did a line of DC Super Friends trains.

8 Likes

Well this is why I share these things here, since you guys are the only ones I know who are likely to think so. :rofl:

Thanks again for the tip on that! Btw I found this in the B&N bargain section a few weeks ago for $10:

Definitely not as much bang for your buck as the Ambassador of Truth book, but I thought it was cool enough to buy it. I haven’t built my tiara yet. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

5 Likes

The new Walmart comic bundles are out. The one I bought was WW-heavy :partying_face: and has the following issues:

• Nubia Coronation Special
  • Wonder Girl #1 (second printing)
  • Future State: Legion of Super-Heroes #2
  • Wonder Woman #777

I saw a set with Trial of the Amazons: Wonder Girl #1 as well, but I didn’t pick it up (got to have something to anticipate in the future, right?).

4 Likes