:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Admittedly my Diana collection is more modest than I’d like, but I still definitely love the pieces I do have. The Gods and Mortals book also has a copy of the 2009 animated movie in the back, I’ve got exclusive editions of both of her movies, signatures from Amanda Conner and Becky Cloonan on a couple books and what I believe is a 1st printing of the #1 of her Rebirth series, which I’m hoping to get signed by Liam Sharp in Baltimore later this year. Hoping I can grow this out more soon :wonderwoman:

15 Likes

I’ve got a couple of figures:

I like these for the sepia/noir tones

And then Death Metal :metal: and Red Son ones. I want to try and track down the Flashpoint Funko’s they have too.

And then I also collect vinyl records, so I have her two movie soundtracks:

17 Likes

Recent WW-related pick-ups:

Funko Popsies WW (Walmart, in the Greetings Cards aisle)

eBay (best WW cover, variant or otherwise, of '22 so far? Maybe…:thinking:)

14 Likes

I don’t have any vinyls, but man, I wish I had those ones. So gorgeous. :star_struck:

10 Likes

I did a Yara Flor-style “Yoink!” on this Target exclusive Earth-3 Donna Troy (aka Superwoman) last night (Friday):

I had to ask for her from the back, but Target employees are :superman:uper cool about going in the back for nice collectors. Right, @Row.Harper? :wink:

CC: @CassTheStreet :point_up:t2: The above is the new DT figure I hinted at earlier in the “Which Amazon Are You?” thread. She’s (in the words of The Riddler in Batman Forever) “su-weet!” :sunglasses: :ok_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Today I custom painted my extra Steve Trevor Mystery Mini. All I ended up doing was adjusting some of his paint detailing, but I’m really happy with it. I gave him his blue eyes and grey streaks, because I love them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I figured while I was at it, I’d change his shoes to have actual Nike swooshes (apparently Funko can’t get permission to use those or just doesn’t want to pay for it).

“Diana, have you seen these shoes?!”

16 Likes

Very cool and very well-done. :clap:t2:

SN: When I saw “Nike” in your post, I was instantly reminded of Back to the Future Part III:

“What’s that fancy writin’ on your shoes? ‘Nee-kay’, what’s that mean?”

5 Likes

Thanks very much! :blush:

:rofl: I would have loved it if Diana made some comment in WW84 about them taking the names of her goddesses and using them for clothing branding.

6 Likes

Okay, I couldn’t leave Diana out, so I gave her some new paint details as well. Here’s the before, in her scrubs:

Here’s the final product. Small touch-ups - gave her brown eyes (sorry Funko, I prefer my humans with pupils). And for some reason Funko always makes the star on her tiara silver when it should be gold, so I fixed that, too.

Finally, I coated her lasso in glow-in-the-dark paint. It worked surprisingly well, although it’s hard to capture a pic:

Tagging in my sensei @TheTerrificToyman :smiling_face:

16 Likes

She looks great!! :smile:

8 Likes

Once more, excellent work. :clap:t2:

7 Likes

I have to admit, when I first saw the pic I thought “What a cool robe!”

It is great to see you adopting a new hobby. Solid work here.

6 Likes

:rofl: Hey, Diana can pull off any outfit - including a robe made of painter’s tape. This is science. :face_with_monocle:

Thank you! I love the painting, it’s super calming. One day I’ll branch out and maybe make some action figures where I have to swap out parts etc. Maybe. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Found this wild and wonderful Walmart exclusive today (Thursday, depending on when one is reading):

That WW marks the completion of the Gold Label Trinity. I’m hopeful we’ll get other Trinities completed in the not-too-distant future, especially Future State and the Dark Trinity, because I wants me a Multiverse Yara Flor and Rebirth Artemis summin’ fierce! :nerd_face:

14 Likes

A lot of great Wonder Woman collections everyone.

Here is what I have of Wonder Woman in my collection:

Here is my box of WW comics, the oldest (1992) & most current (2022)

18 Likes

Whew, what a collection! Nice stuff.

Also lol so cute

10 Likes

My wall covered with stuff.

Close-ups of the Wonder Woman stuff on the wall of stuff.

Shelves of Wonder Woman tpbs and things.

Close up of Wonder Woman things on shelves

Wonder Woman statue from DC Universe circa 2020?

Wonder Woman print on my wall. For those interested, there is a follow up story found in the Sugar and Spike tpb or Legends of Tomorrow anthology series with these monsters and Wonder Woman.

My biggest take away, I need to dust. Also, apparently I have a lot of random Wonder Woman things.

19 Likes

I am now obsessed with that train.

11 Likes

You guys! You have so much great stuff! Thank you for sharing!

I love this. :heart_eyes:

Your comic collection is super impressive too, @rwk!

This statue is so cool. Her outfit reminds me of Tron. :star_struck:

Love the way you’ve filled your walls, too, @D4RK5TARZ!

11 Likes

I was definitely in need of comfort reading this past week, so it seems a good time to share my book collection. Starting with comic volumes:

18 Likes