Share Your Ships!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Whenever I find myself on an ship thread, I do like posting about friendships I love to see more of as well. All relationships are important to me!

I think a friendship I wish that had gotten explore futher was the relationship between Maxwell Lord and Sue Dibny from the “Super Buddies” books

—————————–

I agree with Sue, Bea’s mind is in the gutter thinking Max and Sue wholesome friendship could be anything else. Would have love to see this brought up right around the time Max became the bad guy.

6 Likes

They just keep tryin’ to pair my gurrrll in the most wrongest ships.

There’s only one man out there for BG-

And his name is Dick Grayson.

#BGDGEternal

10 Likes

They are pretty cute together in Tom Taylor’s Nightwing run :heart:

9 Likes

Yep. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Gawd I love these two together sooo much.

12 Likes

They balance each other out really nicely.

9 Likes

They really do. :+1:

10 Likes

Aside from Harley and Ivy (my obvious favorites)
I really love Croc and Enchantress! They’re surprisingly so wholesome. I think that they have a very sweet dynamic.

10 Likes

Agreed!

4 Likes

At what point did Stjepan draw for a Suicide Squad book?

3 Likes

2016!

7 Likes

This^^^ collection of words makes me incredibly happy. Must. get. this. book. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I used to dislike this relationship because I thought it was a relationship that just made no sense! Then I realized that June Moone as a character likes Croc because she understands the struggles of being treated as a monster, and just ignore that part to appreciate Waylon as himself.

Furthermore, I found it funny how the witch entity is actually protective of that relationship. It’s super cute.

8 Likes

Is this a pairing that started in the New 52 SS books or in Rebirth?

5 Likes

This started in the 2016 Rebirth series. And it’s great!

6 Likes

Suicide Squad #20 and 26 are what you’re looking for! 20 is the Enchantress/Croc issue, and 26 is a Metal tie-in.

4 Likes

I like how the enchantress goes from finding croc repulsive to eventually finding him endearing. All the while Waylon is totally in love with her.
FCAF107D-EB04-4C9F-B458-A508302C625D_4_5005_c

9 Likes

The true power couple

8 Likes