⏰Second Chance: Manhunter, Red Robin, & Checkmate

:alarm_clock:Now through February 28th​:alarm_clock:, the complete runs of Manhunter, Red Robin, & Checkmate will be in the DC Universe library one more time! If you haven’t had a chance to check out these titles, be sure to take a look.

What other titles would you like to see on the DC Universe? Let us know in the comments below!

17 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m eager to re-read portions of Checkmate.

I’d like to see:
-more of The Adventures of Superman
-Divine Right
-Robin: Son of Batman #13

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

We were limited in how much we could re-add, but I will definitely make sure those requests are passed along, @Vroom!

1 Like

Sorry to sound like a broken record on this but without a better notification system you are just going to have the same problem where someone starts reading one of these series after getting a subscription for Valentines Day, doesn’t realize that things rotate and gets justifiably mad when they are pulled again. Is there no way to identify series that are due to rotate out on the thumbnail like you did for the Batman movies when they were first added without shutting down the entire apparatus of the service?

5 Likes

I’ve been very ambitiously waiting for Shadowpact to get on here… and I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Also why would you add stuff back instead of completing the stuff that is going to be up here until at least March?!?

Thanks, I can’t wait to read Red Robin! I’d love to see some Legion of Super-Heroes (any will do but the classic 80s stuff would be wonderful).

2 Likes

Great news. I’m completely whelmed with the titles available now. I’ve read all day & night for 4 days straight & haven’t even scratched the surface of the titles in there. Absolutely enmeshed in comic book brilliance.

3 Likes

@Applejack, as always thank you for your consideration and time. If Divine Right gets added here, I will be happier than Pinnochio when he became a real boy =)

3 Likes

Yeah, a lot of baggage comes with being a real boy. But being able to read Divine Right is pure, uncomplicated joy!

1 Like

gets excited You’ve read Divine Right? waits in nervous anticipation as to the reply

1 Like

@Vroom, I haven’t! Maybe I can move it up the list and you can vicariously experience the joy of a first time reader through me :slight_smile: I love Jim Lee, so it’s not a hard sell.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan pally! Divine Right is, as Marshmallow Pete (you’ve heard of him, right?) would say “So good!”

2 Likes

Well if Marshmallow Pete recommends them…

1 Like

THANK YOU!

2 Likes

I haven’t read it either, but I did pick it up on Comixology when they did a Jim Lee sale. I might put it up on the to-read list…once I read all the books that were just put back, that is!

2 Likes

Awesome. Obviously, DCU is trying to be responsive to suggestions. Already read the other two so I’m jumping straight into Red Robin. Highly recommend Manhunter to anyone who hasn’t read it yet.

3 Likes

Why not just leave them there? That would show good faith on the part of DC that they’re building a library of comics and not just constantly rotating things on us? You guys said nothing would be taken away anymore…were you not being honest?

1 Like

They never said nothing was being taken away again. They said that nothing was being taken away after the massive purge earlier in the week and that you would get at least a two week notice. They’ve just given you a month and a half. The library is still limited. Rotations will still happen. Nothing of substance is changing.

1 Like

Really glad we can all get a 2nd chance at these comics. I read Red Robin last month, but am happy other people will have a chance at this one. And will be very excited to read Manhunter, esp. after all the good comments I’ve read about it here. Thanks for re-posting these titles, and giving us a deadline/goal for reading them!

1 Like