📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 The New Batman Adventures! Sat 2/02 @8amPT/11amET

Yes, I could see the dastardly duo of Cookie Crisp fitting nicely into a Adam West style of Batman…

2 Likes

Chief O’Hara: “Saints preserve us Batman! Just how did you get the drop on Ma Parker and her gang?”

Batman: “It was easy Chief. Myself and Robin always make sure to start the day out right with a hearty bowl of he reaches to the back of his utility belt and produces a box of CC General Mills delicious Cookie Crisp cereal, part of a nutritious breakfast.”

Robin: “Gosh yes, Chief O’Hara. With its non-existant vitamins and truckloads of sugar, Cookie Crisp gives Batman and I the energy we need to keep Gotham City safe!”

1 Like

So we still haven’t decided on a cereal? I need to know what to go buy!

1 Like

@LadyWonder, follow your heart! We’ll resume recommendations for existing cereals next week ;p

If you can find Count Chocula…they only sell it around Halloween where I live. :roll_eyes:

@robertsarnes67.19052, this was brought to my dismayed attention in the above comments. Now it’s an anarchic free-for-all to acquire your personal brand of cereal.

1 Like

I still have my Count Chocula Boxes I grabbed from Halloween I stalked up!

1 Like

Heck, if it’s an anarchic free for all of General Mills, Malt-o-Meal, and Post proportions, I choose…Golden Grahams! holds a box up high as a chorus sings triumphantly and doves fly forth while a shining light beams behind me

Or Krusty-O’s (they better not have that razor sharp Krusty-O in the box, otherwise I’m choosing the Arthur Fortune Crisp).

2 Likes

I think this is awesome! This gives me a nostalgic feeling. I appreciate you all.

1 Like

Awsome can’t wait!

1 Like

Finally! The DC Animated Universe(DCAU), will finally be complete!!!

2 Likes

Party at @KingdomCome’s house!

So glad to hear everyone’s on board, this is going to make it worth the 8am wake-up! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Justiceleaguer77 Not quite, but almost! Justice League Unlimited is still not on DC Universe.

1 Like

Justice League and JLU are both on DCU right now.

I hope KingdomCome has enough milk for us:)

1 Like

Are on board for a toy commercial pre/after show?

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Saturday mornings just became awesome

2 Likes

We should hire a bumper sticker maker upper to make the following:

“Saturday mornings on DC Universe: Be there!”

When seen on someone’s bumper, it will make Joe Six-Pack say “Hey hon, what’s DC Universe?” to which Jane Six-Pack will reply “I don’t know, but I want it!”

Easy peasy marketing!

4 Likes

I’m going to have oatmeal or an omelette, it’s too cold in the east to have ice cold milk in the morning LOL

3 Likes