đŸ“șSATURDAY MORNING CARTOONSđŸ“ș The New Batman Adventures! Sat 2/02 @8amPT/11amET

About time!

You’re even adding The Batman, which is an underrated version of the character, imo. Let’s hope Beware The Batman is next!

4 Likes

Omg vroom that commercial took me back. I had that BM action figure with the decoder glass. Watching that makes me want the Batmobile. It looked amazing.

2 Likes

Wait though. I think i misunderstood the post and thought it was TNBA from '97. Is this watchalong for the one from the 70s?

Oh well, at least we’re getting “The Batman.”

2 Likes

Nope, this time it’s the 1997 The new Adventures of Batman which will be here tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:grinning::joy: tears of joy. Thanks for the good news @Reganfan78

3 Likes

@87benlewis, the Batmobile in that commercial is fun. Simple, but fun.

5 Likes

You’re welcome 87Benlewis. :smiley:

2 Likes

What’s the consensus on the cereal? Does anyone have Count Chocula currently available in their area?

I’m going to the food jobber either tonight or tomorrow night and want to know what I need to get for my cartoon sugar fix =)

3 Likes

I don’t think Count Chocula is around in my area at this time of year.

2 Likes

It would be cool if the WB frog made an appearance.

2 Likes

i CAN’T WAIT

1 Like

All right, I dropped the ball on Count Chocula :sob: What cereal possibly comes close to being as thematically appropriate??

1 Like

@Applejack
Maybe we can just take a vote on which cereal we should all eat?

1 Like

I’m open to that! Maybe Pop Tarts should be on the table, too?

Woo!!~

How about Apple Jack cereal? :slightly_smiling_face: As a great way of saying Thankyou Applejack for all the watch along you did and still to come.

Awesome!!! And soon with Doom Patrol premiering we’ll have a watch along on Friday night’s and this on Saturday mornings
another reason to look forward to the weekends!!! CRASH!!!

1 Like

@Reaganfan, that’s an idea. I’ve never had Apple Jacks before, so what better occassion than a DCU WaL to give 'em a whirl?

Pop Tarts sound tasty too. I might buy a box of the Teen Titans Go fruit snacks as well and I still have Justice League honey graham cookies. Got to eat some kind of DC nibble nobble during the fun, right?

Can’t wait for Saturday!

2 Likes

What about Cookie Crisp? That’s “about” (as much as cereal can be about something) a crook that tries to steal said cereal only to be busted cold and sent back to jail.

Batman busts the bad guys and sees that they end up in jail.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

My favorite episode of Super Friends is the episode when the League actually loses. Aliens find clips of what happens and fixes the time but it blew my mind to see the villians win