📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 JUSTICE LEAGUE! Saturday, Feb 23rd @8am PT/11am ET

Very true, @Reaganfan78!

2 Likes

Good morning, all!! I have been pre-gaming with some New Adventures of Batman this morning. Ready for some Justice League!!

Justice-League-610284.jpg

2 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord
Your Walmart has superhero posters…? : (

@DarthTravis
What a grand way to get geared up! 2 minutes to go!!

@Kitty, so Justice League will continue on for next week? Or do you mean we’ll do four episodes for whatever the Show of Choice will be next week?

@Behemoth.Ravenlord, this is the show that has the thing you asked about. The episode is called Starcrossed and is a three part episode that concludes Justice League and sets the stage for Justice League Unlimited.

Everyone all set up and ready to go?

@Vroom
Yes! We will continue on with JL next week! :blush:

Superman has always been my favorite, I admire what he stands for. We should all strive a little more to be like Kal_El.

Also - I meant 6 minutes, now 5 minutes to go.

My excitement must have gotten the best of me.

2 Likes

The series take place right after the end of Superman the animated series. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 minutes!

1 Like

Hurray! I’d hoped we would stick with a show for a while and JL is a dandy to stick with.

Walmart has all kinds of schway DC schtuff: the exclusive 100 Page Giant comics, toys, Lego sets, posters (I got a nifty Suicide Squad movie Harley poster there), the brand new Batman: Black and White figurines, Justice League honey graham cookies, etc.

1 Like

This is a really cool idea! Glad I found it before it kicked off

My Walmart rarely has all that stuff, but I did grab the 100 page giant Flash comic yesterday!

1 Like

Ready, guys???

1 Like

Fire up the Javelin! One minute or less to go!

Set…

1 Like

Go!!!

2 Likes

And the fun begins!

1 Like