📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 JUSTICE LEAGUE! Saturday, Feb 23rd @8am PT/11am ET

Greetings, Friends!

This week on SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS, @KittyKrawler of DC Universe will be gathering up the most iconic tights and capes to dive into the animated world of JUSTICE LEAGUE Episodes 01-04! Tune in this Saturday, February 23rd @8am PT/11am ET to get your weekly dose of DC animation.

To truly enjoy Saturday Morning Cartoons, we all know it must be paired with a fine cereal.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

LUCKY CHARMS, in spirit of mixing all the greatest icons in one big bowl!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: JUSTICE LEAGUE, E01-04. Do not skip the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching JUSTICE LEAGUE on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, February 23rd @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access JUSTICE LEAGUE.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain on the same timecode.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of LUCKY CHARMS, and prepare yourself for adventure!

11 Likes

I think I will be able to make it this week!

6 Likes

Woohoo! <3

5 Likes

Can’t wait! Um I hate to point this out, the first 3 episodes are 3 parts and episode 4 is part 1, how about watching 1 to 5 episodes? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Aw man, and I just bought Special K with the strawberries packed in it yesterday.

kicks sealed box of recently bought cereal into the atmosphere and wills a box of LC into existence Ah, there we go!

I will for sure be at this SM WAL. DCAU is totes my goats!

6 Likes

@Reaganfan brings up a good point (as always). Every episode of Justice League is at least two parts. Four episodes works in a general sense, as you would get two full episodes each week, or whenever Justice League is on the SM menu.

OTOH, Justice League Unlimited is fairly self contained at the standard begun and done rate of 22 minutes per episode. Multi-part episodes are a rarity for JLU.

6 Likes

Will definitely try to watch.

3 Likes

Nice!! MARSHMALLOWS!!!

2 Likes

Friends! For those who so rightfully pointed out the chaptered nature of Justice League. We have two options:

Watch only the first story arc, which is 3 episodes.

OR

Watch the first two arcs, which is 5 episodes.

Which would you prefer? We’ll go with what the people want!

4 Likes

Option dos, por favor.

4 Likes

Option 1

3 Likes

I go with option 1. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just curious.
For those who went with option 1…why?

Is it because you guys have one of those “life” things or a different reason ? :eyes:

3 Likes

Go for 5 but I love justice league

2 Likes

I went with option two because we usually do four episodes of a given show. Given the story structure of Justice League, that’d be hard to do, so I felt the second option was best.

Always room for a little extra sugar on the televised cereal :wink:

4 Likes

Is it something different each week or will it come back Round to justice league

1 Like

So far, the show has varied each week.

1 Like

Hawkman and Shaz! Two of my favs.

2 Likes

Oops, wrong thread =)

2 Likes

cool

1 Like