📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 JUSTICE LEAGUE! Saturday, Feb 23rd @8am PT/11am ET

How is everyone on this lovely Saturday morning?

2 Likes

I am good, I just all two different labs done in environmental science so that I could watch and not have any distractions.

1 Like

So will the next episode start as soon as the credits end?

That is indeed correct! Just let it all play through! :blush:

Good morning all! Went to work a couple hours early so I could get off earlier to watch Saturday Morning Cartoons with everyone!:wink:

Good morning, Chad! I am loving you guys’ commitment to the cause! :fist:

2 Likes

Good morning KittyKrawler! :grinning: Who’s your favorite Justice League member?

Good morning KittyKrawler! Hope you’re having a fine morning!

For this series it would probably be Batman.

Morning, @Reaganfan78! Already with the tough questions?? Goodness… Overall, I am a huge Flash fan, but within the context of the Justice League, I might have to say that I love MM.
I admire his ability to always remain and see clearheadedly and the ability to do what’s necessary. He is tied up with Batman…mostly bc I just really love Batman within any context. lol

1 Like

14minutes guys!

Thank you, @Chad!

1 Like

Moanin’ keedz!

Reaganfan, my favorite JL member is Superman.

So, we doin’ three episodes or five on this cool, crisp morn?

3 Likes

Does this series have the Thanagarian war that makes hawkgirl leave?

Morning, Vroom! We will be doing 3 episodes this week and 4 next week.

4 Likes

Morning Vroom. I really gotta stop asking the Mods a tough question! LOL! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahah It’s alright, @Reaganfan78! :blush:

2 Likes

10 more minutes!

2 Likes

I think I am going to go by walmart later and see if they have any superhero posters. I noticed that my bedroom wall is lacking.

What I like about Justice League is that they took a huge risk, changing members and making it a 2 part, and it works. :slightly_smiling_face: