Saturday, March 7th: Harley Quinn Animated 6 Hour Watch-Along Marathon! UPDATED!

So do we have to be here for a certain amount of time?

1 Like

Separate question: the cards that say “x3” can be throughout the season and not just a single episode correct?

1 Like

For call-out purposes, I will be referring to columns by letter (B,I,N,G,O) and rows by number.

So, for instance, the Free Space is N3. the NASCAR square is N4, and the Bloodline square is G3.

4 Likes

Other than the squares that specify “in one episode”, I believe so.

2 Likes

Real talk, we’re kind of just having fun- so even if you’re commenting right now and you’re not around for “Bingo!” you’ll still get the badge :slight_smile: We just want to know you care! :sob:

3 Likes

That’s exactly right, this card is meant to span the entire season.

2 Likes

This is mighty helpful!

1 Like

Gotcha, I remember them saying they tried to fit as many f-bombs in the first episode so I thought the same might happen with the other squares

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised…

1 Like

Did anyone see that new really cool Kid Flash Funko Pop!!

2 Likes

This is awesome!

1 Like

Yay!! So glad you could join us, @WonderWoman_85! We still have an hour to go, we’re all just hyped :laughing:

I’m going to try out my painfully woeful photoshop skills to update the Bingo card over time, too. Let’s see what happens!

3 Likes

For the “art imitates life with real merchandise” square, does DC Universe merch made about the show count? What about brands and celebrities?

1 Like

We were thinking these items! References to brands and celebrities would have been a good square too, though- maybe Season 2 we can do that :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool, I was mostly wondering if we could count Howie since he sells pretty much anything he’s in :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m around now, just working on my photoshop stuff- we’ll be joined by @BestBeastBoy soon too- that’s when the party REALLY starts!

2 Likes

yep, browsing the forum until then.
Hubby and I are stoked for BINGO!
:blush:

2 Likes

Photoshop is complex, people.

2 Likes

We’re counting on you, team WonderWoman_85!

1 Like