Saturday, March 7th: Harley Quinn Animated 6 Hour Watch-Along Marathon! UPDATED!

UPDATED! Saturday, March 7th: Harley Quinn Animated 6 Hour Watch-Along Marathon! Now w/ Bingo Card & Exclusive Digital Badge!

You read that right- if you haven’t had a chance to catch up on our Harley Quinn Animated Series, or are just looking for an excuse to binge the first season before Season 2 comes hurtling at you, now’s your chance!! Saturday, March 7th, from 12pm PST-6pm PST, we’ll be hosting ALL 13 episodes back-to-back-to-back.

UPDATE: More Activities, you say? Well, we’ve got them for you! While you’re hanging out and binging Harley Quinn, how about some Bingo? That’s right, we’ll be playing together to get BINGO throughout the Watch-Along Marathon! AND we’re giving you the card early:

Get a Bingo and you could be a proud recipient of a shiny new badge! What do we say to that? Well, there’s really only one thing to say about it, which also happens to be the Special Edition Badge:

Kitemanbadge
Never done a Watch-Along before? PERFECT! Read on to find out how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Saturday, March 7th, starting at 12p PST/3p EST. But feel free to drop in anytime! Schedule below.

12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST
Episode 1: Til Death Do Us Part
Episode 2: A High Bar
Episode 3: So You Need a Crew?
Episode 4: Finding Mr. Right

2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST
Episode 5: Being Harley Quinn
Episode 6: You’re A Damn Good Cop, Jim Gordon
Episode 7: The Line
Episode 8: L.O.D.R.S.V.P.

4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST
Episode 9: A Seat At The Table
Episode 10: Bensonhurst
Episode 11: Harley Quinn Highway
Episode 12: Devil’s Snare
Episode 13: The Final Joke

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 12:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We can’t wait to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all day!! Be sure to check back here for more fun activities we’ll be adding as the time nears :clap::clapper::popcorn::tropical_drink::harleyquinn_hqas:

So, join us Saturday, March 7th, starting at 12p PST/3p EST for some Harley Quinn Binging, Bingo, and Badge!

16 Likes

Oh I am so down for this!

2 Likes

Between work and other human activies, I probably won’t be able to do a lot of that, but I might pop in and out.

:thinking:I Wonder which Moderators going to host all 13 episodes?

Holy cow, that’s a long WAL! Will snacks be served?

1 Like

I might check in during the XFL

3 Likes

Cannot wait. Did my first WAL tonight and it was so much fun!

An exclusive badge?! All right, you got me. I’m in.

1 Like

Wish I could, but will be busy tomorrow, have fun!:slightly_smiling_face:

■■■■ yeah, I’ll join in, at least for the start. I mean, daytime Saturday animated WALs are sorely missed 'round these parts, so why not, eh?

As @ralphsix inquired, will snacks be served? Gardetto’s would be ■■■■■■■ dandy. Or beef jerky. Beef jerky always makes me say “hell yeah”.

Also: Are we sitting through the credits of each episode?

2 Likes

Good question here. I believe the standard practice with these is to let them autoplay so we don’t have to resync after each episode.

1 Like

Oh man I won’t be around until later in the night

I’m in.

1 Like

How does the bingo work?

1 Like

Cool event! I’m going to be on a plane coming back to town so going to miss it. Those who can attend, have fun and good luck getting that sweet, new badge.

Got myself all set and ready to go! Now we wait.

4 Likes

I’m planning a BINGO SPEEDRUN: I will participate in the watch-along from the start until the earliest possible bingo, grab my badge, and then bounce. Let’s see how long it takes!

3 Likes

:grin:BINGO! @Applejack need to add Kite-man and Sy Borg to the emojis! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :psycho_hqas: :clayface_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :joker_hv_2:

2 Likes