Saturday, March 7th: Harley Quinn Animated 6 Hour Watch-Along Marathon! UPDATED!

Remember: for N2, there are 4 pieces of official Harley Quinn merchandise. Keep an eye out for these:

2 Likes

I’m a “always watches the credits” feller, but if autoplay is the word, I’ll abide.

Anybody want my bingo sheet? I’m coming for the camaraderie, the show and those sweet, sweet digital snax, plus bingo’s never really been my thing.

SN: The caveat of someone getting my bingo sheet is that they have to say “You sunk my battleship!” ala Jasper at the Springfield Retirement Home when they get a bingo.

That, and Crazy Old Guy gets half of their taquitos. You know him, mister “I want some taquitos”.

How does the Bingo sheet work? Are we all getting different cards?

3 Likes

My phone just had to stop working today :disappointed:

I believe we’re all working off the same card. Maybe we’ll all get assigned our own next time?

3 Likes

It started already?

1 Like

I’m late!

YASSS! I am so down for this!! just gotta finish up some homework!

No, you’re good! We start in an hour.

1 Like

My set up: watching the show on my phone, and commenting on my laptop. Why, you ask? Because, priorities.

1 Like

Thanks for holding down the fort, @HubCityQuestion - Indeed, the bingo card is a group effort- we’re all working together to track the squares!

Also appreciate the “merchandise” shout-out, I’ve screenshotted that for future sharing :smiley:

2 Likes

Do we have to be here for a certain amount of time?

Starting at 12:00pm PST/2:00pm CST/3:00pm EST on the nose! That’s about 1 hour from now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does this mean that we get the bingo as a group?

2 Likes

Preciiiiisely!

1 Like

Hell Yeah!

3 Likes

So if you see a square being fulfilled, call it out!

2 Likes

I thought that whoever shouted first would get it essentially :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We play together, we stay together.

3 Likes

You will definitely get bragging rights. The best kind of rights. After all those other ones.

3 Likes